• Vehicles driven by Jessica J. Wing, 18, of Wales, Christina M. Gamache, 41, of Sabattus, and Stacey J. Whittington, 30, of Sabattus, collided at 8 a.m. Friday on Sabattus Street. Damage to Wing’s 2002 Dodge was estimated at $3,000, and to Gamache’s 2000 Lexus, $1,000. There was no damage to Whittington’s 1998 Nissan.
• Chelsea Landry, 22, of 100 South Main St., Auburn, on a warrant charging failure to appear in court on a charge of possession of drugs, Thursday at that address.
• Walter Parker, 27, of 146 Pierce St. on a warrant charging failure to pay fine on a charge of operating after suspension, 7:30 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Thomas Cote, 23, of 124 Pine St. on a warrant charging disorderly conduct, 9:40 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Katelyn Doris Lauze, 24, of 121 College St. on a warrant charging failure to appear in court on a charge of negotiating a worthless instrument, 7:27 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Ryan B. Coyle, 23, of 9 Orange St. on a charge of operating under the influence, 1:12 a.m. Friday at Pine and Pierce streets.
• Allen Edwards, 28, 108 Elm St., Mechanic Falls on charges of burglary, assault, domestic violence assault and criminal mischief, 4:14 a.m. Friday in Mechanic Falls.
• Doris O. Harvey, 25, of 149 Oak St. on a charge of violation of bail conditions, 8:30 p.m. Thursday at College and Union streets.
• Glenn Burnell, 39, of 82 Pine St. on charges of domestic violence assault and obstructing the report of a crime, 8:15 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Babiken A. Abdelhatiz, 48, 26 Knox St., on charges of domestic assault and criminal threatening, 1:09 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Elton Hardy, 20, of 452 Main St., on charges of criminal mischief and violating bail, 8:34 a.m. Friday at 4 Andrews Road.
• Amber Evans, 18, of 124 Horton St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 3:50 p.m. Friday at Walnut and Horton streets.
• Maria Knapp, 37, of 139 Oak St., on charges of violating probation and failure to pay fines on charges of burglary and theft, 4:41 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Peter Waite, 49, of 15 Bartholomew St., Lisbon, on a charge of operating with a suspended license, 2:53 a.m. Friday at Court Street on Longley Bridge.
• Paula J. Barry, 32, of 44 Fern St. on charges of operating without a license and possession of a schedule W drug, 8:49 p.m. Thursday at Washington Street.
• Roger Linton, 38, of Readfield, on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 4:56 p.m. Friday on Washington Street.
• John Edwards, 34, of Mechanic Falls, on a charge of driving without a license, 6:17 p.m. Friday on Washington Street.
• Scott Lee, 39, of 59 James St., on a charge of domestic assault, 8:27 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Scott Hart, 23, of 438 Waldo St., Rumford, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of driving with a suspended license and on two warrants, 10:15 p.m. Friday on Route 4 in Turner.
• Linda Wilson, 56, of 30 Riverside Drive, Mechanic Falls, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 12:01 a.m. Friday on Minot Avenue in Auburn.
• Edward Luoma, 18, of 199 Oak Hill Road, Wales, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of aggravated cultivation of marijuana, 12:22 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Donald Ferland, 21, of 1048 Allen Pond Road, Greene, arrested by Maine State Police on a charges of driving while intoxicated and driving to endanger, 12:55 a.m. Friday on River Road in Leeds.