• Kayla M. Bear, 21, of 1883 Hotel Road, operating under the influence, 1:20 a.m. Saturday at Center and Vernon streets.
• William Hawes, 50, of 142 College St., criminal trespass, 12:36 p.m. Saturday at 49 Spring St.
• Jeremy Ray Logan, 19, of 105 South St., Medfield, Massachusetts, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 6:18 p.m. Saturday at 105A Mount Auburn Ave.
• Kenneth Michael Stoddard, 19, of 120 Phillips St., North Attleboro, Massachusetts, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 6:18 p.m. Saturday at 105A Mount Auburn Ave.
• Daishaun Terrell Tucker, 20, of 326 Turner St., operating without a license, 9:07 p.m. Saturday at 110 Turner St.
• Donald Tripp, 35, of 28 Prescott St., domestic violence assault and criminal mischief, 1:39 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Debora Hiscock, 54, of 180 Haines Corner Road, Livermore Falls, disorderly conduct, 6:08 p.m. Sunday at Haines Corner Road, Livermore Falls, by Livermore Falls Police Department.
• Vickie Ferguson, 44, of 858 Minot Ave., Auburn, operating under the influence, 6:50 p.m. Sunday in Livermore by Maine State Police.
• Brett Garrison, 25, of 144 Broadview Ave., Auburn, operating under the influence, 3:50 p.m. Monday on Route 106 by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
• Matthew St. Hilaire, 30, of 15 Blue Rock Road, Monmouth, probation hold, Monday at 140 Canal St., Lewiston, by Probation and Parole Office.
• Cars driven by Chase E. Petrain, 18, of Auburn and Donald L. Hawley, 18, of Lisbon collided, 10:30 a.m. Saturday on Minot Avenue. The 2012 Nissan driven by Chase and owned by Kimberly A. Petrain of Auburn and Hawley’s 1985 Ford were towed due to disabling damage.
• A car driven by Edgar Lizotte, 69, of Sabattus struck a stop sign pylon, 9:39 p.m. Thursday in the parking zone at Wal-Mart on Mount Auburn Avenue. Lizotte’s 2006 Ford was towed due to disabling damage.
• A vehicle driven by Christian J. Mullen, 46, of Greene struck a handicap parking sign, 3:12 p.m. Friday at Wal-Mart parking lot on Mount Auburn Avenue. Damage to Mullen’s 2014 Dodge pickup truck was listed as functional.
• Cars driven by Roland P. Roy, 61, of Pittston and Catherine M. Kyllonen, 50, of Auburn collided, 2:46 p.m. Friday on Campus Avenue. Damage to the 1992 Mercedes-Benz driven by Roy and owned by Cecile Roy of Lewiston and to Kyllonen’s 2009 Toyota, was listed as functional.
• Cars driven by Margaret J. Cross, 29, of Tenants Harbor and Joseph R. Albert, 72, of Lewiston collided, 8:03 p.m. Friday on Walnut Street. Cross’ 2010 Toyota was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to Albert’s 2005 Pontiac was listed as functional.