• Michael Nelson, 32, of 365 Essex St., Bangor, disorderly conduct, offensive words, gestures, 7:07 p.m. Saturday, Central Maine Medical Center.
• Nicole Shanon Lambert, 24, 130 College St., Lewiston, warrant, criminal mischief and refusing to submit to arrest, 2:50 p.m. Saturday, Subway at 741 Main St.
• Jacklyne-Leigh Savannah Poole, 23, of 122 Pierce St., Lewiston, assault, 1:30 a.m. Sunday on Park Street.
• Oscar Perkins, 48, of 571 Washington Ave., Auburn, on three warrants, 12:05 a.m. Sunday corner of Pine and Blake streets.
• David Norton, 38, of 173 Lincoln St., Lewiston, on a warrant, 12:25 a.m. Sunday, 200 Main St., Lewiston.
• Julie-Anne Nolin, 41, of 75 Seventh St., Auburn, operating under the influence by Maine State Police, 12:41 a.m. Sunday, Merrill Road, Lewiston.
• Melissa Woodward, 30, of 60 Revere St., Portland, operating under the influence, 12:56 a.m. Sunday on Union Street.
• Jamison Howe, 21, of 67 Jordan Shore Road, Poland, disorderly conduct, charged by Androscoggin Sheriff’s Office, Sunday on Estes Drive, Poland.
• Rodney Bisbee, 40, of 727 Bakerstown Road, Poland, passing a police roadblock and obstructing government administration, charged by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department, 12:30 a.m. Sunday, Summit Springs Road, Poland.
• Juan Flores Resendiz, 45, of 42 Front St., Sumner, operating after license suspension, charged by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department, 3:44 p.m. Sunday on the Plains Road, Turner.