• Joseph Allen, 31, of Boston, Mass., disorderly conduct, 1:20 a.m. Sunday on Lisbon Street.
• Stephanie Jean Webster, 27, of 76½ Howard St., warrant, 6:05 p.m. Sunday, 97 Pine St.
• James Robert Footman, 24, of 118 Walnut St. No. 3, violating condition of release, 12:57 p.m. Monday, 37 Park St.
• Tammy Lynn Savage, 30, of 16 Hillside St., Lewiston, operating under the influence, 2:18 a.m. Sunday, 310 Main St.
• Steven Andrew Frazier, 43, of 388 Upper St., Turner, violating condition of release and theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 4:22 p.m. Sunday, 95 Spring St.
• Robert Alfred Bean, 51, of 850 Main St., operating under the influence, 6:46 p.m. Sunday on Turner Road.
• David Allen Gilberto, 44, of 76 Bethel Road, West Paris, driving while license suspended or revoked, 6:59 p.m. Sunday, intersection of Garfield Road and Minot Avenue.
• Paul Hersom, 22, of 68 Kimball Road, Bridgton, warrant, 10 p.m. Sunday, Middle Street in Lewiston, Maine State Police.
• Gary Reynolds, 30, of 177 Main St., Poland, violating a protection order, domestic violence assault, criminal mischief and theft, 9:30 p.m. Sunday, intersection of Summer and Holland streets in Lewiston, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
• Timothy Libby, 21, of 766 Webster St., Lewiston, operating under the influence, 1:07 a.m. Monday, Route 196, Lisbon Police Department.
• Danny Pratt, 27, of 115 Tiger Hill Road, Poland, warrants, 9:45 a.m. Monday in Poland, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
• Anthony Butts, 21, of Mechanic Falls, violation of bail and disorderly conduct, 12:20 p.m. Monday, Sam’s Smoke Shop, 2 Pigeon Hill Road, Mechanic Falls Police Department.
• Kyle Smith, 24, of 29 Birchwood Drive, Sabattus, domestic violence terrorizing and possession of scheduled drugs, 1:30 p.m. Monday on Crowley Road, Sabattus Police Department.
• Brian Hodge, 32, of 367 Mt. Pisgah Road, Winthrop, operating under habitual offender revocation, 1:17 p.m. Monday in Sabattus, Maine State Police.
• Brian Gagne, 20, of 1358 Poland Springs Road, Casco, disorderly conduct, trafficking in dangerous knives and criminal threatening with a dangerous weapon, 12:20 p.m. Monday, Sam’s Smoke Shop, 2 Pigeon Hill Road, Mechanic Falls Police Department.
• Vehicles driven by Dwight Barrett, 43, and Batula S. Mohamed, 30, both of Lewiston, collided at 2:55 p.m. Friday, intersection of Ash and Bates streets. Damage to the 2010 Ford four-door driven by Barrett and owned by the city of Lewiston, 27 Pine St., estimated at $1,500; to Mohamed’s 2000 Chrysler van, $1,500.
• Vehicles driven by Patricia L. Crommett, 53, of Sabattus and Patricia J. MacDonald, 73, of Topsham collided at 3:15 p.m. Saturday, Hannaford parking lot on Sabattus Street. Damage to the 1999 Dodge van driven by Crommett and owned by Frank L. Crommett of Sabattus estimated at $400; to MacDonald’s 2004 Toyota four-door, $3,000.
• Vehicles driven by Lindsay S. Henderson, 18, of Buckfield and Melissa A. Wing, 28, of Lewiston collided at 11:25 a.m. Sunday on Sabattus Street. Damage to Henderson’s 2003 Honda two-door estimated at $2,000; to the 2000 Chevrolet van driven by Wing and owned by Roger R. Paradis of Lewiston, $1,000.
• Vehicles driven by Brian Bickford, 17, and Cody Meserve, 16, both of Auburn, collided at 2:15 p.m. Thursday on Brown’s Crossing Road. Damage to Bickford’s 2001 Dodge four-door estimated at $2,500; to the 1999 Subaru four-door driven by Meserve and owned by Kathy Marena of Auburn, $2,000.
• A vehicle driven by Raymond Letoile, 60, of Turner went off the road and damaged property. Damage to Letoile’s 2006 Nissan four-door estimated at $5,000; to the property owned by the city of Auburn, $500.
• Vehicles driven by Norma J. Barrett, 71, of Turner and Lillian G. Whiting, 60, of Poland collided at 2:50 p.m. Friday on Center Street. Damage to the 2008 Kia van driven by Barrett and owned by Charles B. Barrett of Turner estimated at $4,000; to the 1995 Chevrolet SUV driven by Whiting and owned by James E. Whiting of Poland, $2,500.