Apartment fire Saturday leaves two Auburn families homeless

0

AUBURN — Two families were left homeless Saturday following a fire at an apartment complex.

Firefighters responded to a fire at Auburn Mall Apartments at approximately 5 p.m. The flames damaged two of the units in the 12-unit building located at 75 University St.

The fire was extinguished in approximetely 20 minues with the help of a sprinkler system, acording to WMTW.

There were no reported injuries, but two families were displaced.

Advertisement

Advertisement