Francisco Mata, 46, of 320 Bates St., on a charge of assault, 6:12 p.m. Saturday at his home.
Bradford Lang, 23, of 99 College St., on a charge of unpaid fine for operating under the influence, 2:30 p.m. Saturday at his home.
• Andrew MacFarlane, 20, of 35 Carlton Pond Road., Winthrop, on a violation of bail, 4:25 a.m. Saturday at Sabattus and Oak streets.
• Maria Knapp, 37, of 139 Oak St., on a violation of probation, 5:41 p.m. Friday at her home.
• Amber Dawn Evans, 18, of 124 Horton St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 3:50 p.m. Friday at Walnut and Horton streets.
• N. Paul Lessard, 88, of 141 Sabattus St., on a charge of assault, Friday at his home.
• Joseph Card, 48, of 16 Hemlock Drive, Topsham, on a charge of operating under the influence, 11:43 p.m. Friday at 72 Main St.
• Scott G. Lee, 39, of 59 James St., on a charge of assault, 8:27 p.m. Friday at his home.
• John S. Edwards Jr., 34, of Mechanic Falls, on a charge of operating without a license, 6:25 p.m. Friday on Washington St.
• Roger Linton II, 38, of 71 Thundercastle Road., Readfield, on a charge of operating after suspension, 4:56 p.m. Friday on Washington St.
• Richard Coates, 21, of 32 Gilbert St., Livermore Falls, arrested by Livermore Falls on a warrant for probation violation, 5:30 p.m. Saturday at his home.
• John Decoteau, 28, of 414 Pottle Hill Road., Minot, arrested by Maine State Police on charge of unpaid fine for operating after the influence, 1:15 p.m. Saturday on Center Street in Auburn.
• David Robertson, 39, of 657 Route 106, Leeds, arrested by Maine State Police on charges of violation of protection order and refusal to submit to arrest, 12:30 a.m. Saturday on Robertson Road.
• Christopher Douglas, 33, of 41 Grasson St., Brunswick, arrested by Lisbon Police on a warrant for failure to appear on a charge of operating after suspension, 11:15 p.m. Friday on Route 196.
• Vehicles driven by Michael Grondhal, 42, of Madbury, N.H., and Rebecca Hayes, 40, of Auburn, collided at 1:20 p.m. Friday on the Manley Road, near its intersection with Minot Avenue. Police estimated damage to Grondhal’s 2005 Ford at $2,200 and $500 to Hayes’ 1997 Ford.