FARMINGTON — The following arrests were recently logged at Franklin County Detention Center.
• Leonard A. Arcott, 22, Presque Isle, unpaid fines and fees, failure to appear for driving with suspended/revoked license, April 19, transported to Androscoggin County on April 20, Franklin County Sheriff’s Department.
• Matheau J.P. Wilson, 33, Dixfield, smelting in closed waters, obstructing government administration, April 20, $3,000 unsecured bail, court appearance June 24, Maine Warden Service.
• Corey A. Taylor, 36, Dixfield, smelting in closed waters, failure to provide license, April 20, $3,000 unsecured, court appearance June 24, Maine Warden Service.
• Chad H. Walker, 41, Rangeley, violation of protection from abuse order, April 20, $1,500 unsecured, court appearance June 24, Rangeley Police Department.
• Guy A. Griscom, 59, West Palm Beach, Fla., theft by deception, April 21, no bail listed, Franklin County Sheriff’s Department.