• Wendy Aldridge, 49, of 380 Grove St. on a charge of domestic violence assault, 8:40 p.m. Sunday at Grove and Richard Terrace.
• Jennifer King, 35, of 1-3 Hillview St. on a warrant charging failure to pay fines on a charge of unregistered vehicle, 9:33 p.m. Sunday at that address.
• Robert K. Emerson, 22, of 48 Knox St. on a warrant charging failure to pay fines on charges of operating after suspension and habitual offender, 10:07 a.m. Monday at 169 Bartlett St.
• Nicholas Lee Begin, 19, of 15 High St. on a charge of acquiring schedule W drugs by deception, 4:20 p.m. Monday at 315 Main St.
• Kathleen Mikkelson, 53, of Lewiston on a charge of violation of bail, 7 p.m. Monday at 694 Main St.
• Floyd Young, 43, of 145 Park St. on warrants, 7:11 p.m. Monday at Park and Chestnut streets.
• Tomika Nudd, 20, of 78 College St. on warrants charging failure to pay fines on a charge of operating without a license, 12:04 a.m. Monday at that address.
• Katherine Holt, 20, of 34 College St. on a charge of violation of bail, 4:42 a.m. Tuesday at Scribner Boulevard.
• Jessica Hilton-Thibodeau, 28, of 54 Webb St. on a charge of domestic violence assault, 10:02 a.m. Monday at Auburn Police Department.
• Mark Haggerty, 51, of 24 Oak St., Lisbon Falls, arrested by Lisbon police on a probation hold, 9:50 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Alan Roy, 25, of 178 Blake St., Lewiston, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant, 11:34 a.m. Tuesday at 40 Pleasant St., Auburn.
• Charles Damren, 20, of East Livermore, arrested by Mechanic Falls police on charges of driving with a suspended license, failure to stop for police and violating conditions of release, 3:42 p.m. Tuesday at the Livermore Falls Police Department.
• Cars driven by Surapong Asdonvudhikai, 32, of Lewiston and Gordon D. Higgins, 37, of Sabattus collided, 1:25 p.m. at Main Street. Damage to Asdonvudhikai’s 2006 Toyota was estimated at $2,000; to the 2004 Saturn driven by Higgins and owned by Rachel L. Bond of Lisbon, $4,000.
• Cars driven by Star M. Bergh, 19, of Lewiston and Cathy A. Ouellette, 52, of Monmouth collided, 3:58 p.m. Friday at Essex Street. Damage to Bergh’s 1998 Hyundai was estimated at $1,000 and it was towed; to Ouellette’s 2006 Chevrolet, $1,000.
• Vehicles driven by Antonio J. Michaud, 70, of Lewiston and Michael F. Bailey, 57, of Poland collided at 4:24 p.m. at Bradman Street. Damage to Michaud’s 1998 GMC pickup truck was estimated at $3,000 and it was towed; to Bailey’s 1999 GMC pickup truck, $1,000.
• Cars driven by Michael Lowery, 22, of Lewiston and Taryn A. Rand, 19, of Turner collided at 2:24 a.m. Saturday at Center Street. Damage to the 1995 Chevrolet driven by Lowery and owned by Cyndy Parise of Auburn was estimated at $1,000 and it was towed; to the 2004 Nissan driven by Rand and owned by Marjorie A. Rand of Turner, $1,800.