• Mark Jonitis, 21, of 76 Oak St. on a probation hold, 7:35 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Jessica Arbogast, 21, of 76 Pine St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 1:30 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Mia Stevens, 52, of 97 Birch St., on a charge of possessing scheduled drugs, 6:23 p.m. Friday at that address.
• John Baillargeon, 49, of 440 Washington St., Auburn, on a charge of driving with improper plates, 7:20 p.m. Friday at 681 Lisbon St.
• Scott Frost, 33, of 51 Souther Road, Livermore Falls, on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 9:28 a.m. Friday on Center Street.
• Jason Sargeant, 31 of 245 Bartlett St., on a warrant charging failure to pay a fine on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 8:50 p.m. Friday at Troy and Turner streets.
• Oscar Perkins, 44, of 15 Hampshire St., on a warrant charging failure to pay to pay a fine on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 8:50 p.m. Friday at Troy and Turner streets.
• Ryan Bachelder, 21, of 160 White Birch Lane, Turner, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of violating probation, 9:40 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• David Beaudette, 45, of 48 River St., Lewiston, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of violating conditions of release, 8 a.m. Thursday at 694 Federal Road, Livermore.
• Ryan Webster, 18, of 6 McKinney Ave., Livermore, arrested by Livermore police on a charge of failure to appear in court on an assault charge, 7:46 a.m. Friday in Livermore Falls.
• Jennifer Tilton, 27, of 18 Blake St., arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of failure to pay fines, 10:03 a.m. Friday at 694 Federal Road, Livermore.
• John Plaia, 54, of 24 Mountfort St., Portland, on warrants charging theft by deception and receiving stolen property, 5:30 p.m. Friday on the Maine Turnpike.
• Tarik Rankins, 26, address not listed, arrested by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency on a warrant charging failure to appear in court on a charge of trafficking in scheduled drugs, 1 p.m. Friday in Berkshire, Mass.
• Scott Pomerleau, 38, of 12 Oak Hill Acres, Monmouth, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 7:41 p.m. Friday on Route 126 in Wales.
• Cars driven by Wendy L. Reed, 44, of Auburn and Ann F. Fournier, 57, of Wales collided, 5:15 p.m. Thursday at East Avenue. Damage to Reed’s 1999 Chevrolet was estimated at $1,600; to Fournier’s 2001 Subaru station wagon, $1,000.
• A car driven by Corey Witham, 18, of Greene collided with a storage shed and parked car, 3 p.m. Thursday at Washington Street. Damage to the 1991 Volvo driven by Witham and owned by Timothy Witham of Greene was estimated at $3,500. It was towed.
• A car parked by Yvette Lamontagne, 82, of Auburn and an unknown vehicle collided, 10:30 a.m. Thursday in the parking lot of the Sacred Heart Church. Damage to Lamontagne’s 2003 Buick was estimated at $2,000.
• Vehicles driven by Donna Ring, 54, of Auburn and Harold Clark, 81, of Auburn collided, noon Thursday at Qwick Stop Parking Lot. Damage to Ring’s 1997 Chevrolet SUV was estimated at $500; to Clark’s 1995 Ford pickup truck, $2,000.