• Justin Sites, 30, of 158 Pine St., on charges of operating after suspension and unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, 4:30 p.m. Saturday on Sabattus Street.
• Albertito Colen, 32, of 130 Oxford St., on charges of assault and obstructing report of a crime, 12:05 a.m. Saturday at same address.
• Theresa Jerolmon, 22, of 57 Bonnie Road, Sumner, on charges of operating after suspension and displaying improper plates and on warrants for previous charges of theft and operating without a license, 12:21 a.m. Saturday on Main Street.
• Ryan Whitten, 19, of 4 Summer St., on a charge of operating under the influence, 2:47 a.m. Saturday on Main and Middle streets.
• Walter Parker, 27, of 146 Pierce St., Apt. 2, on warrants for previous charges of theft and burglary, 1:01 a.m. Saturday at 56 Pierce St.
• Robert Edwards, 47, of 129 Oak St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 12:35 a.m. Saturday at 255 Park St.
• Stanley Patterson, 27, of 97 Birch St., Apt. 3, on a charge of public drinking, 11 p.m. Thursday at 72 Walnut St.
• John Lamothe, 24, of 14 Fillion St., Lisbon Falls, on charges of violation of bail and domestic assault, 9:20 p.m. Friday at 171 Park St.
• Derek Kay, 43, of 51 Presset St., Boston, Mass., on a charge of unlawful trafficking of drugs, midnight Saturday on Bates Street.
• Paul Lessard, 56, of 135 Trapp Road, on a charge of operating under the influence, 8:01 a.m. Friday on Center Street.
• Christopher R. Hamblet, 31, of 196 Cambell Shore Road, Gray, on a charge of theft by unauthorized taking, 3:17 p.m. Friday at JC Penney’s.
• Sherri Prout, 25, of 3 South Main St., Mechanic Falls, on a probation hold, 11:37 p.m. Friday at 40 Pleasant St., Auburn.
• Lori True, 38, of 25 Smith St., Augusta, on a charge of operating under the influence, 1:28 a.m. Saturday on Route 9 in Lisbon Falls.
• Michael Bernhard, 42, of 20 Water St., Mechanic Falls, on charges of assault and violation of bail, 8:10 p.m. Friday at 11 Water St., Mechanic Falls.
• Vehicles driven by Richard Labonte, 68, of 145 Hadfield Road, Minot, and Frank Winslow, 62, of 21 Jackson Road, Poland, collided on Hotel Road on Monday. Damage to Labonte’s 2001 Volkswagen was estimated at $3,000; to the 2005 Audi that Winslow was driving at $4,000.