• Richard E. Arbo, 18, of 22 Houston St., Lisbon Falls, on a warrant charging failure to appear, at 8:48 p.m. Saturday at 855 Lisbon St.
• Daniel McWilliams, 28, of 42 Bartlett St., Lewiston, on a warrant charging failure to appear, at 9:34 p.m. Saturday at that address.
• Melissa J. Hatt, 25, of 119 Oxford St., Lewiston, on a charge of violation of bail, at 2:07 a.m. Sunday at Knox Street.
• Chad A. Fogg, 24, of 2 River St., Apt. 3, Lewiston, on charges of disorderly conduct, aggravated forgery, failure to give correct name, and a warrant for failure to pay fines, at 10:55 p.m. Saturday at Walnut Street.
• Thomas R. Blancato, 40, of 39 Old Mill Road, Litchfield, on a warrant charging operating under the influence, at 2:16 p.m. Sunday in Sabattus.
• Christopher Dumond, 21, of 391 Lisbon St., Lewiston, on a warrant for failure to pay fines, at 5:50 p.m. Sunday at 371 Lisbon St.
• Richard Kendall, 39, of 277 Turner St., Auburn, on warrants, at 8:15 p.m. Saturday at that address.
• Melissa Boucher, 22, of 184 Main St., Apt. 8, Auburn, on a warrant, at 11:05 p.m. Saturday at the Auburn Police Department.
• Thomas E. Spoffard, 27, of 83 Cook St., Apt. 3, Auburn, on a charge of operating under the influence, at 12:03 a.m. Sunday at Turner and Court streets.
• Jacquline Calhoun, 37, of 135 Bartlett St., Lewiston, on a probation hold, at 8:50 p.m. Saturday at 153 Bartlett St.
• Shawn Greely, 42, of 38 College St., Lewiston, on a probation hold, at 9:45 p.m. Saturday at Walnut Street, Lewiston.
• Courtney Dion, 18, of 17 Stevens St., Lewiston, on a charge of operating under the influence, at 2:02 a.m. Sunday on Route 121 in Minot.
• Malgorzata Wdowiak, 31, of 1249 Washington Ave., Portland, on a charge of operating under the influence, at 3:22 p.m. Sunday on Route 26 in Mechanic Falls.
• Edward Keithan, 41, of 379 Millett Road, Minot, on a warrant alleging failure to pay fines, at 3:45 p.m. Sunday at that address.
• Vehicles driven by Tammy S. Trumble, 47, of 11 Parillo St., Lisbon Falls, and Daniel L. Bisbee, 32, of 935 Empire Road, Poland, collided at 4:05 p.m. April 11 on Minot Avenue. Trumble’s 1998 Oldsmobile sustained $4,000 in damage; Bisbee’s 2005 motorcycle sustained $6,000 in damage. Police said Bisbee suffered cuts and bruises, but declined medical attention.
• A 2002 Chevrolet driven by Casey J. Collins, 29, of 20 Hilltop Ave., Lewiston, sustained $4,500 in damage when Collins left Riverside Drive, struck a ditch and then three trees at 1:15 a.m. Saturday, according to police. The vehicle is owned by Normand Collins of Damariscotta.
• Vehicles driven by Doris Y. Martin, 76, of 36 Webster St., Lewiston, and Nancy S. Jackman, 25, of 15 Wood St., Apt. 2, Lewiston, collided on College Street at 11 a.m. Sunday. The 2000 Chevrolet driven by Martin is owned by Pierre Nadeau, of 83 Rackley Drive, Greene, and sustained $8,000 in damage. Jackman’s 1997 Pontiac sustained $5,000 in damage.
• A 1997 Pontiac driven by Matthew Mennealy, 24, of 8 Abenaki Drive, Lisbon, sustained $3,500 in damage when Mennealy fell asleep, left River Road and struck a utility pole at 7:40 a.m. Sunday, according to police. The vehicle is owned by Melissa A. Smith, of 78 Second St., Auburn.