• Theodore Lague, 23, of 171 Elm St. on charges of violating conditions of release and domestic violence terrorizing, 8:42 p.m. Thursday at 226 Blake St.
• Katherine Holt, 20, of 34 College St. on a charge of violation of bail conditions, 12:17 a.m. Friday at Bartlett and Walnut streets.
• Normand Hodgdon, 33, of 96 Monroe St., Auburn, on a charge of operating under the influence, 1:50 a.m. Friday at Pine and Webster streets.
• Arthur J. Franco, 28, of 105 Blake St. on a warrant charging failure to appear in court on a charge of criminal trespass, 11:56 p.m. Thursday at 116 Pierce St.
• Mark J. Donahue, 26, of 39 Knox St. on a charge of disorderly conduct, 1:24 a.m. Friday at 114 Pierce St.
• Jared Saunders, 27, of 53 Dill St. on a warrant charging failure to appear in court on a charge of operating under the influence, 9:20 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Daryl Gormley, 40, of 119 Bartlett St., on charges of domestic terrorizing and domestic threatening, 11 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Brian Morin, 22, of 88 Bartlett St., on a warrant charging failure to pay a fine on a charge of failure to register as a sex offender, 6:46 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Joseph S. Hoyt, 26, of 72 Goff St. on a charge of domestic violence assault, 2:11 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Maurice E. Gazaille, 27, of 9 Brookside Circle, on a warrant, 1:29 a.m. Friday at 257 Washington St.
• Jetaime Munci Mungin, 19, of 72 Goff St. on charges of disorderly conduct and violation of bail conditions, 5:04 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Lawrence Roy, 29, of 52 River St., arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on charges of assault, criminal trespass, criminal mischief and obstructing the report of a crime, 10:06 p.m. Thursday at Tripp Lake.
• Vehicles driven by John M. Westleigh, 39, of West Paris and David E. Hinkley, 49, of Auburn collided, 1:35 p.m. Thursday at Center Street. Damage to Westleigh’s 2000 Saturn was estimated at $1,500; to Hinkley’s 2001 Saab, $750.
• A vehicle driven by Robert B. Johnson, 35, of Norway collided with a deer at 5:50 a.m. Thursday at Poland Spring Road. Damage to Johnson’s 1998 Dodge van was estimated at $2,000.
• Vehicles driven by Donald R. Desrochers, 56, of Auburn and Caroline W. Irwin, 36, of South Portland collided at 9:50 a.m. Friday on Riverside Drive. Damage to Descrochers’ 2000 GMC was estimated at $4,000; to Irwin’s 2002 Saturn, $1,500.