• Robert Brimage, 27, of 142 Oxford St., on a charge of violation of conditions of release, 10:27 p.m. Wednesday at Blake Street.
• Nicole Powell, 21, of 125 Pierce St., on a warrant charging failure to pay fine on a charge of disorderly conduct, 6:40 a.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Michael Maheux, 46, of 82 Elm St., on a warrant, 1:28 a.m. Thursday at Holland and Wood streets.
• Annie R. Travers, 29, of 56 Sixth St., on a warrant, 7:12 a.m. Thursday at Main and Bates streets.
• Justin Arsenault, 30, of 208 Blue Road, Monmouth, on a warrant, 7:50 a.m. Thursday on Lisbon Street.
• Mark Seger, 48, of 544 Sabattus St., on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 10 a.m. Thursday at 71 Lisbon St.
• Joseph Monaghan, 26, of 414 Turner St., Auburn, on a probation hold, 3:12 p.m. Thursday at 37 Park St.
• Robert Goyette, 46, of 29 Webster St., on a warrant, 3:33 p.m. Thursday at 46 Walnut St.
• Frederick Strout, 45, of 146 Bartlett St., on two counts of aggravated drug trafficking, 2:26 p.m. Thursday on Oak Street.
• Timothy Norris, 24, of 2 Grove St., on a charge of negotiating a worthless instrument, 7:10 p.m. Thursday on Grove Street.
• Scott Polli, 20, of 333 Lisbon St., on a charge of unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, 3:46 p.m. Thursday at 40 Walnut St.
• Kim Ouellette, 34, of 316 S. Main St., on a warrant, 1:06 a.m. Thursday at that address.
• Brian Lucas, 28, of High Street, Lewiston, arrested by Sabattus police on a charge of theft, 8:40 p.m. Thursday at his home.
• Kristina Fitzpatrick, 19, of 70 Pinewoods Road, Lisbon, arrested by Lisbon police on a warrant, 10:17 a.m. Thursday at that address.
• Raymond Bankowski, 46, of 14 Beal St., Norway, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant, 10 a.m. Thursday at 40 Pleasant St., Auburn.
• Bruno Gauthier, 20, of 55 Dixon Road, Wales, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of domestic assault, 6:58 p.m. Thursday in Wales.
• Vehicles driven by Daniel N. Bulick, 18, of Lisbon Falls, and Michael R. Easter, 46, of Auburn, collided, 3:10 p.m. Wednesday at Lisbon Street. Damage to the 2000 Ford SUV driven by Bulick and owned by Nadine M. Gendron of Lisbon Falls, $3,000; to Easter’s 2000 Chevrolet pickup truck, $3,000.