• Daniel Landry, 36, of 531 Webster St., Lewiston, arrested on charges of violating bail and on a warrant for violating bail, at 9:57 p.m. Saturday at 56 Pierce St.
• Perry R. St. Pierre, 34, of 230 Sabattus St., Apt. 2, arrested on a charge of operating under the influence, at 12:40 a.m. Sunday on Main Street.
• Robert W. Moon Jr., 35, of 38 Davis Lane, Sabattus, arrested on a charge of violating a protection order and violating bail conditions, at 7:12 a.m. Sunday at 184 Randall Road.
• Lance Dexler, 61, of 1905 Lisbon St., Apt. 26, arrested on a warrant alleging failure to appear on a charge of operating after suspension, at 10:18 a.m. Sunday at that address.
• David R. Wood, 18, of 146 Manley Road, Auburn, arrested on a warrant from another department, at 8 p.m. Saturday at the that address.
• Lindsey A. Simpson, 18, of 131 Winter St., Auburn, arrested on a charge of furnishing a place for minors to consume and possess alcohol, at 1:24 a.m. Sunday at the that address.
• Luke J. Lachance, 22, of 58 Second St., Auburn, arrested for domestic violence assault, at 1:28 a.m. Sunday at the that address.
• Michael L. Lagasse, 23, of 154 Pine St., Apt. 7, Lewiston, arrested on charges of assault, disorderly conduct, failure to submit to arrest, obstructing a report of a crime, criminal restraint and criminal mischief, at 3:26 a.m. Sunday at 13 Gamage Ave.
• Devon Hutchinson, 38, of 17 Arch Ave., Lewiston, arrested on two charges of unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, at 10 p.m. Saturday on Route 202.
• Lisa Clark, 23, of 915 Middle Road, Sabattus, arrested on a charge of operating under the influence, at 2:05 a.m. Sunday on Minot Avenue, Auburn.
• Nathan Boucher, 20, of 267 Turner St., Auburn, arrested on a warrant, at 5:02 a.m. Sunday at 40 Pleasant St., Auburn.
• Kenneth Costello, 49, of 24 Pinecrest St., Sabattus, arrested on a charge of operating under the influence, at 12:25 p.m. Sunday on Route 9 in Sabattus.
• Michael Minson, 18, of 15 High St., Auburn, arrested on a charge of possession of drugs, at 5:50 p.m. Sunday at 20 East Ave., Lewiston.
• Crystal Burvey, 18, of 225 Scribner Blvd., Lewiston, arrested on charges of stealing drugs, acquiring drugs by deception, and unlawful furnishing of scheduled drugs, at 9 p.m. Sunday at 171 Park St., Lewiston.
• Vehicles driven by Nichole E. Peterson, 25, of Mechanic Falls, and Hannah W. Colbath, 20, Sumner, collided at 3:55 p.m. on April 2, on Bates Street. The 1990 Toyota driven by Peterson is owned by Douglas M. Foster of 39 Howard St., Lewiston, and sustained $2,000 in damage. The 1990 Jeep driven by Colbath sustained $1,500 in damage.
• Vehicles driven by Guy M. Yeaton, 66, of Arrowsic, and Bruce J. Reynolds, 61, of Mechanic Falls, collided at 9 p.m. April 2 on Lisbon Street. The 2002 Jeep driven by Yeaton is owned by Gloria Yeaton, same address, and sustained $4,500 in damage. The 2001 truck driven by Reynolds is owned by New Bern Transport Corp., 9025 River Road, Indianapolis, Ind., and sustained $500 in damage.
• Vehicles driven by Jennifer C. Clarke, 26, of Auburn, and Edmond L. Leblanc, 55, of Auburn, collided at noon Sunday on Eighth Street. Clarke’s 1999 Mercury sustained $2,000 in damage; Leblanc’s 2000 Dodge pickup truck sustained $500 in damage.