AUBURN — U.S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers have released the 2019 Best Lawyers in America list and eight attorneys from the Auburn firm of Skelton Taintor & Abbott have been named. A listing reflects the respect of fellow members of the legal profession, as well as the public.
The attorneys and their practice areas are:
• Darcie Beaudin, bankruptcy and creditor debtor rights, insolvency and reorganization law;
• Jill Checkoway, trusts and estates;
• Bryan Dench, tax law, litigation and controversy-tax;
• Ronald Lebel, family law;
• Sarah Mitchell, family law;
• Norman Rattey, real estate law;
• Stephen Wade, insurance law, personal injury litigation-plaintiffs and defendants, product liability litigation-plaintiffs and defendants, medical malpractice-plaintiffs; and
• Rebecca Webber, employment law-individuals and management, litigation- labor and employment.