Cancer Survivors Network
A Community of Survivors and Caregivers
The Cancer Survivors network is an online community created by and for survivors and caregivers.
From diagnosis, cancer becomes a part of a person’s life and a caregiver’s life experience. The Cancer Survivors Network unites all people touched by cancer. Survivorship can be an opportunity for personal growth and renewal of spirit.
No matter how cancer touches your life, we can help-log on right now to www.cancer.org!
The link to the Cancer Survivors Network is located on the American Cancer Society’s Web site. With one click of the mouse, you can:
• Listen to, read, or download prerecorded personal stories and discussions about survivors and caregivers.
• Explore and contribute to the Expressions Gallery, a compilation of survivors’ stories, poems, and songs
• Create a personal homepage to share stories and get connected to others
• Participate in chats and discussion groups
• Find and communicate with other survivors and caregivers via secure email
• Search suggested books, articles, Websites, support groups, and organizations
• Become a registered Cancer Survivors Network member at no charge
• Access the American Cancer Society’s Cancer Resource Center for Cancer information