Car wash mixture sends one to hospital

0
FARMINGTON — An employee at the Splash N Dash car wash was taken to the hospital Wednesday afternoon after accidentally mixing bleach and a car wash solution.
 
Members of Farmington Fire and Rescue responded and diluted the mixture with water, Deputy Chief Tim Hardy said.
 
Apparently, the employee grabbed the wrong bottle at about 3 p.m. and was affected by the odor after stirring the two together. He has asthma, Hardy said.
 
A NorthStar ambulance took him to Franklin Memorial Hospital to be checked out. No one else was affected, Hardy said.
 
The car wash is at 157 Wilton Road, also known as  Routes 2 and 4, in Farmington. 
Advertisement
SHARE