Rumford Hospital is a 25-bed, not-for-profit hospital offering inpatient and outpatient services to the River Valley community.
We are a member of the Central Maine Medical Family, including Central Maine Medical Center, one of Maine’s three regional medical centers, Bridgton Hospital, physician practices, and long-term care facilities.
Rumford Hospital is the hub of a rural health network comprising Rumford Community Home, Rumford Surgical Associates, River Valley Internal Medicine, Swift River Family Medicine, and Elsemore Dixfield Family Medicine.
• Emergency Department, staffed 24/7 by board-certified physicians
• Diagnostic services – Laboratory, Digital Medical Imaging, Ultrasound, Bone Density Scanning
• Medical/Surgical inpatient services
• Special Delivery Birthing Center
• Skilled nursing/Rehab
• Day, general, and gynecologic surgery
• Colonoscopy and Endoscopy
• Specialty Clinics
• Oncology Suite
• Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
• Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy
Why we support the River Valley
Chamber of Commerce:
Modern, high-quality healthcare services attract new business, encourage growth, and draw positive attention to the River Valley. As a vital part of the economic health of our community, we support the Chamber as a valuable asset to the quality of life in the River Valley.