LEWISTON — The Lewiston Auburn Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce will hold a Power Lunch seminar from noon to 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 12, at the chamber conference room, 415 Lisbon St.
Ben Gilman of the Maine State Chamber of Commerce and Rob Wood from The Nature Conservancy will be the presenters. The session will be moderated by a professional focus group facilitator who will follow a structured set of questions to understand:
• Participants’ attitudes toward energy sources;
• Perceptions of the costs and benefits of energy sources;
• Sensitivity to price of energy;
• Views of current and proposed public policies related to energy; and
• Differences of opinion about various resources, including wind, solar, hydropower and biomass.
Bring a lunch. Register early; attendance is limited to 12 participants. Go to lametrochamber.com/ and click on “Events.” For more information, call the chamber at 207-783-2249.