• Adam J. Vinal, 23, of 75 Maple St. on a charge of unlawful possession of scheduled Y drug, 12:41 a.m. Wednesday at 40 East Ave.
• Jason Anthony Jordan, 34, of 15 Witherell Road, Wales, on a charge of violation of protective order, 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at 37 King Ave.
• Elmer L. Brinson, 31, of 72 Maple St., Jersey City, N.J., on charges of fugitive from justice, aggravated forgery and operate vehicle without license, 11:05 p.m. Wednesday at 345 Main St.
• Joshua Michael Clifford, 28, of 127 Oak St. on a charge of violating condition of release, 12:41 a.m. Thursday at 129 Oak St.
• Miles Ryan Hartford, 26, of 66 Riverside St. on a probation hold, 1:23 a.m. Thursday at 77 Sabattus St.
• David Roy, 52, of 110 Pine St. on a charge of operating vehicle with expired license, 5:24 a.m. Thursday at 72 Sabattus St.
• Daniel Robert Pearce, 47, of 562 Lower St., Turner, on charges of operating after suspension and operating under the influence, 9:25 p.m. Wednesday at 519 North River Road.
• Christopher Farrington, 27, of 85 Horton St., Lewiston, on a probation hold, 2:54 a.m. Thursday at 370 Mill St.
• Jeffrey Libby, 23, of 60 Crest Ave. on a charge of operating after suspension, noon Thursday at Washington Street and Kittyhawk Avenue.
• Christopher Noel, 21, of 1122 Allen Pond Road, Greene, on probation hold, 9:30 p.m. Wednesday in Greene by Probation and Parole.
• Lawrence Burnell, 29, of 391 Lisbon St., Lewiston, on probation hold, 11:15 p.m. Wednesday at 47 Pierce St., Lewiston, by Probation and Parole.
• Amanda Boisvert, 32, of 434 Bailey Hill Road, Mechanic Falls, operating after suspension, illegal attachment of plates, 7:30 a.m. Thursday at 15 Elm St., Mechanic Falls, by Mechanic Falls Police.
• Dominique Gagnon, 37, of 41 Weston Road, Turner, probation hold, 9:30 a.m. Thursday at 41 Weston Road, Turner, by Probation and Parole.
• Jamela Wilson, 29, of 47 Spruce St., Lewiston, warrant for unpaid fines trafficking in prison contraband, 5:52 p.m. Thursday at 40 Pleasant St., Auburn, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
• Michael Levesque, 49, of 68 Shiloh Road, Durham, assault, at 5:40 p.m. at 68 Shiloh Road by Maine State Police.
• Vehicles driven by Christopher R. Webster, 38, of Greene and Michael Sampson, 36, of Lewiston collided at 3:45 p.m. Tuesday at Pond Road and Grove Street. Damage to Webster’s 1994 GMC pickup truck was estimated at $1,000; to the 2000 Ford van driven by Sampson and owned by Glenn E. Charest of Lewiston, $1,000.
• Vehicles driven by Cassandra Withee, 16, of Auburn and Oswald O. Campbell, 67, of Turner collided at 2:10 p.m. Friday on Lisbon Street. Damage to Withee’s 2004 Chevrolet pickup truck was estimated at $500; to Campbell’s 1997 Dodge van, $3,000. It was towed.
• Vehicles driven by Dale J. Parent, 47, of Lewiston and Matthew R. Michaud, 19, of Lewiston collided at 6:10 p.m. Sunday at Pleasant and Jill streets. Damage to Parent’s 1996 Peterbilt tractor-trailer truck was estimated at $2,000; to Michaud’s 2004 Kawasaki motorcycle, $6,000. It was towed.
• A car driven by Stacy L. Levasseur, 42, of Auburn struck two parked cars owned by Savannah R. Beaudry, 22, of Auburn and Robert W. Strout, 49, of Lewiston, at 11:10 a.m. Monday on Lisbon Street. Damage to Beaudry’s 2000 Volkswagen was estimated at $100; to Strout’s 1999 Mercury, $2,500; to Levasseur’s 1996 Chrysler, $3,000.
• Vehicles driven by Jonathan M. Roy, 17, of Lewiston and Alice M. Smith, 58, of North Monmouth collided at 12:45 p.m. Monday on Main Street. Damage to Roy’s 1995 Volkswagen was estimated at $2,500; to Smith’s 2001 Chevrolet van, $1,000.
• Cars driven by Elizabeth A. Miller, 46, of Newburgh and Tiffany K. Caron, 19, of Sabattus collided at 4:20 p.m. Monday on East Avenue. Damage to Miller’s 2006 Jeep was estimated at $50; to the 2004 Hyundai driven by Caron and owned by Ricard Caron of Sabattus, $3,000.
• Vehicles driven by Raymond A. Labrie, 72, of 930 S. Main St., Auburn, and Brian K. Lagasse, 40, of 34 College St., Lewiston, collided Tuesday at Poland and Rodman roads. Police estimated damage to Lagasse’s Jeep at $3,500, but there was no damage to Labrie’s Ford.
• Vehicles driven by Kenrick D. Forde, 50, of New Britain, Conn., and Germaine M. Lamontagne, 81, of 71 Spring St., Auburn, collided Tuesday on Union Street. Police estimated damage to Forde’s vehicle at $1,000, and $3,500 to Lamontagne’s vehicle.
• A car driven by Daniel Robert Pearce, 47, of Turner left North River Road and struck posts and a guardrail at 9:25 p.m. Wednesday. Damage to the 2005 GMC pickup truck driven by Pearce and owned by Jeffrey P. Driscoll of Lewiston was estimated at $2,500 and was towed.
• Vehicles driven by Dwight L. Libby, 83, of Auburn and Roxanne R. Marshall, 40, of New Gloucester collided at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday on Beech Hill Road. Damage to Libby’s 1998 Buick was estimated at $4,000; to Marshall’s 2002 Ford SUV, $6,000. Both vehicles were towed.