• Gary Davis Austin, 31, of 26 Knox St. on a charge of criminal threatening with a dangerous weapon, 1:45 p.m. Saturday at 226 Blake St.
• Steven L. Fusilier, 41, of 31 Fifth St., Auburn on a charge of operating under the influence, 1:11 a.m. Saturday at 60 Pine St.
• Christopher Alan Lamontagne, 25, of 7 Jack Court on a charge of domestic violence assault, 1:45 a.m. Sunday at that address.
• James Aaron Dorr, 27, of 70 Blake St. on a charge of operating under the influence, 12:43 a.m. Sunday at 463 Main St.
• Hector Nunezmendez, 24, of 61 Howard St. on a charge of possession of marijuana, 1:59 a.m. Sunday at 143 Bartlett St.
• Dora A. Rodriguez, 42, of 90 Elm St. on a charge of aggravated assault, 5 a.m. Monday at that address.
• Lorna L. Kilgore, 48, of 450 Pond Road, Lewiston, on charges of operating under the influence and violation of bail conditions, 8:49 p.m. Sunday at 1524 Minot Ave.
• David Norris, 54, of 584 Wilson Pond Road, North Monmouth, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of violating bail, 10:10 p.m. Sunday on Route 202, Greene.
• Eric Cheverez, 27, of 21 Wheeler St., Livermore Falls, arrested by Maine State Police on a warrant, 8 a.m. Monday on Route 4, Turner.
• Derek Demers, 25, of 96 Second St., Auburn, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant, 11:15 a.m. Monday on Route 219, Turner.
• Renay McCluskey, 25, of 15 Hampshire St., Auburn, arrested by the Office of Probation and Parole on a charge of violating probation, 1:05 p.m. Monday at 1 Great Falls Plaza, Auburn.
• Bryan Nason, 23, of 139 North Main St., Mechanic Falls, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of violating bail, 7:37 p.m. Monday on Goodwin Road, Minot.
• Vehicles driven by Daniel R. Lagasse, 51, of Auburn and Roger Bourgoin, 51, of Greene collided, 11:15 a.m. Friday on Cedar Street. Damage to Lagasse’s 1998 Cadillac was estimated at $2,500 and was towed; to Bourgoin’s 2002 Chevrolet pickup truck, $1,000.
• Vehicles driven by Kayla L. Levasseur, 17, of Lewiston and Amy Knowlton, 31, of Lewiston collided, 6 p.m. Friday at 1036 Sabattus St. Damage to the 1999 Chevrolet driven by Levasseur and owned by Joseph A. Levasseur Jr. of Lewiston was estimated at $3,000; to Knowlton’s 1997 GMC pickup truck, $100.
• Cars driven by Gilberte I. Cote, 82, of Lewiston and David A. Ellington, 30, of Lewiston collided, 4:55 p.m. Saturday on Central Avenue. Damage to the 2005 Ford driven by Cote and owned by Roger A. Cote of Lewiston was estimated at $1,200; to Ellington’s 1994 Buick, $1,500.
• Cars driven by Michael Henderson, 25, of Turner and Vickie Dunning, 48, of Old Orchard Beach collided, 10:15 a.m. Sunday at Sabattus Street. Damage to the 1987 Toyota driven by Henderson and owned by Duane Coffin of Turner was estimated at $2,500; to Dunning’s 1995 Buick, $2,000.