• Samantha Bragdon, 18, of 116 Sabattus St., Lewiston, on a charge of disorderly conduct, at 2:05 a.m. Saturday at 104 Bartlett St.
• Romeo Maurice Parent, 40, of 231 Lincoln St., Lewiston, on charges of assault and obstructing the report of a crime, at 7 a.m. Saturday at that address.
• Charles Leon Slonina, 45, of 164 Route 41, Winthrop, on a charge of violating a protective order, at 5:45 p.m. Saturday at 75 Avon St.
• Marc John Chamberlain, 26, of 147 Sabattus St., Lewiston, on a warrant, at 3:45 a.m. Sunday at 1 Bradley Street.
• Deborah Lynn Wilson, 27, of 131 Horton St., Lewiston, on a warrant, at 12:54 p.m. Sunday at 73 Pine Street.
• Cate Elisha Grabarek, 49, of 11 Depot Rd., West Willington, Conn., on a charge of operating under the influence, at 5:18 p.m. Saturday.
• Ly T Ha, 35, of 37 Newell Avenue, Auburn, on a charge of unlawful furnishing of a scheduled drug, at 1:20 a.m. Sunday at Happy Days Diner on 61 Mill St.
• Vehicles driven by Earl Corson, 66, of 560 Pine Tree Road, Hermon, and Dennis L. Turcotte, 61, of 28 Fortin Way, Lewiston, collided at around 5:00 p.m. Wednesday. Damage to the Central Maine Freightliner-owned five-axle semi that Corson was driving was estimated at $3,000. Damage to Turcotte’s 2000 green Chevrolet pickup was estimated at $1,900.
• Vehicles driven by Susan Brown, 58, of 11 Water St., Norway, and William Cummings Jr., 79, of 130 Stony Ridge Road, Auburn, collided at about 11:50 a.m. on Friday. Damage to Brown’s 2007 four-door Mercury was estimated at $500. Damage to Cummings’ 1997 Ford four-door was estimated at $1,000.