• Kayla M. Kemp, 18, of 142 Pine St. on charges of theft by receiving stolen property, violation of bail conditions and assault, 5:35 p.m. Wednesday at 154 Pine St.
• Clarence Burton Rawding, 48, of 157 Bates St. on a charge of violating condition of release, 9:20 p.m. Wednesday at 129 Oak St.
• George Anthony Bernard, 23, of 155 Walnut St. on a charge of violating condition of release, 9:31 p.m. Wednesday at 129 Oak St.
• Brian Gagnon, 29, of 95 Wood St. on charges of violating condition of release, sale and use of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana, and a warrant, 10:45 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Ryan Lee Whalen, 19, of 116 Bartlett St. on a charge of violating condition of release, 1:35 a.m. Thursday at that address.
• Danita Brown, 34, of Ocean Avenue, Portland, on a probation hold, 2:40 a.m. Friday at the Econo Lodge.
• Randy Watson, 45, of 20 Howe St., Lewiston, on warrants, 5:48 a.m. Friday on Academy Street.
• Sheena Harmon, 21, of 191 Washington St., on a warrant, 11:41 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Martin Vining, 38, of 46 Park St., Livermore Falls, arrested by Livermore Falls police on a charge of violating bail conditions, 9 p.m. Thursday at that address.
•Normand Labbe, 50, of 58 Jackson Hill Road, Minot, arrested by Mechanic Falls police on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 9:26 p.m. Thursday on Marshall Street.
• Dwayne Smith, 24, of 4 Lisbon St., Lisbon, arrested by Lisbon police on charges of driving while intoxicted and violating bail, 9:25 p.m. Thursday on Lisbon Street.
• Scott Niles, 37, of 51 Lee Road, Lincoln, arrested by the state Office of Probation and Parole on a probation hold, 1 p.m. Friday at 1 Great Falls Plaza, Auburn.
• Cars driven by Mustafa Maalim, 19, of Lewiston, Crystal M. Jordan, 22, of Auburn, and Timothy P. Clark, 52, of Lisbon collided, 4:55 p.m. Sunday on Knox Street. Damage to Maalim’s 1995 Dodge was estimated at $2,000; to Jordan’s 1998 Chevrolet, $1,500; and to Clark’s 2005 Ford SUV, $2,500.
• Cars driven by Joel Martin, 18, of Lewiston, Paul A. McClean, 20, of Greene, and Ryan J. Irish, 19, of Auburn collided, 12:20 p.m. Tuesday on East Avenue. Damage to Martin’s 1996 Buick was estimated at $3,000 and was towed; to McClean’s 1997 Honda, $4,000, and was towed; to Irish’s 1998 Hyundai, $1,000.
• Cars driven by Carolyn R. Splude, 46, of Lewiston and Leopold R. Soucy, 75, of Lewiston collided, 6:10 p.m. Tuesday at Lisbon Street and South Avenue. Damage to Splude’s 2001 Dodge was estimated at $2,000 and was towed; to Soucy’s 2001 Saturn, $250.
• Cars driven by Thomas F. Sullivan, 68, of Auburn and Bonnie L. Barnes, 31, of Buxton collided, 9:55 a.m. Wednesday at Lisbon Street and Alfred Plourde Highway exit ramp. Damage to Sullivan’s 2001 Pontiac was estimated at $1,500; to Barne’s 2003 Mazda, $1,000.
• A vehicle driven by Casey Renee Gray, 28, of Auburn backed into a car parked by Jean Claude Gauthier, 35, of Lewiston, 6:55 p.m. Wednesday on Pleasant Street. Damage to Gray’s 1998 Dodge pickup truck was estimated at $150; to Gauthier’s 1994 Pontiac, $2,000.
• Vehicles driven by Gregory R. Roberge, 23, of Auburn, Lisa A. Maheaux, 41, of Springvale, and Lori Bolduc, 37, of Auburn collided, 2:40 p.m. Tuesday at Court Street and Stevens Mills Road. Damage to Roberge’s 1999 Pontiac was estimated at $2,000 and was towed; to Maheux’s 1994 Ford van, $2,000, and was towed; to Bolduc’s 2006 Volkswagen SUV, $800.
• Vehicles driven by Charles Hoyt, 32, of Endicott, N.Y., and Louise R. Dumais, 49, of Auburn collided, 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Washington Street and Kittyhawk Avenue. There was no damage to the 2004 Freightliner tractor-trailer truck driven by Hoyt and owned by National Freight Inc. of Bensenville, Ill.; to Dumais’ 2006 Hyundai, $2,500.
• A car driven by Paula S. Leavitt, 48, of Turner hit a deer, 9:55 p.m. Tuesday on Turner Road. Damage to Leavitt’s 2003 Saab was estimated at $2,000.