• Travis Brett Withee, 26, of 23 Howard St. on charges of domestic violence criminal mischief, domestic violence terrorizing and obstructing report of a crime, 9:59 p.m. Tuesday at 38 Pettingill St.
• Kyle William O’Neal, 22, of Evansville, Ind., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 1:22 a.m. Wednesday at 291 Pine St.
• Kelly Lynn Mangos, 28, of 1 Elm St., Sabattus on charge of operating under the influence, operating after suspension and violating condition of release, 2:21 a.m. Wednesday at 435 Webster St.
• Jason Gordon, 25, of 210 Park St., Lewiston, arrested by the Office of Probation and Parole on a probation hold, 11:37 a.m. Wednesday on Bates Street, Lewiston.
• Todd Johnson, 27, of 202 Hooper Pond Road, Greene, arrested by Maine State Police on charges of theft, burglary, forgery and possession of receiving stolen property, 1:30 a.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Cars driven by Pauline A. Raymond, 68, of Auburn and Joanne C. Devlin, 58, of Lewiston collided, 1:15 p.m. Sunday at Ash and Bates streets. Damage to Raymond’s 2005 Toyota was estimated at $3,000; to Devlin’s 1999 Mercury, $3,000.
• Vehicles driven by Jessica L. Foss, 22, of Oxford and Joseph W. Berube, 63, of Lewiston collided, 7:50 a.m. Tuesday at Ash and Horton streets. Damage to Foss’ 2000 Chevrolet SUV was estimated at $8,000; to the 1995 Chevrolet van driven by Berube and owned by the Sun Journal, $3,500.