• Roosevelt Spearman Jr., 19, of 144 Pierce St., on a charge of unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, 4:22 a.m. Monday at 100 Blake St.
• Jill Marie Allen, 25, of 100 Blake St., on charges of allowing a minor to possess or consume liquor and aggravated furnishing of scheduled drugs, 5:08 a.m. Monday at that address.
• Chad Hanes Fogg, 25, of 17 Horton St., on a charge of violating condition of release, 12:30 p.m. Monday at that address.
• William Thomas Hogan, 65, of 377 Main St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 4 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Jacob Roy Labbe, 21, transient, on charges of burglary of a motor vehicle and violating condition of release, 2:22 a.m. Tuesday at 137 Pine St.
• Yolanda Anyanwu, 33, of 67 Second St., Auburn, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant, 4:59 p.m. Tuesday at the county building.
• Daniel Lamontagne, 26, of 43 Fifield Drive, Buxton, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of assault, 5 p.m. Tuesday at 485 State Road, Greene.
• Cars driven by Michelle Jean Fortier, 24, of Lisbon, and Tricia N. Alexander, 27, of Hebron, collided, 1:05 p.m. Thursday on West Auburn Road. Damage to Fortier’s 1998 Volkswagen was estimated at $1,000 and it was towed; to Alexander’s 2001 Chrysler, $1,000.
• A car driven by Geoffrey F. Taylor, 21, of Auburn, struck a parked car owned by Rebecca Dacus, 47, of Auburn, 2:40 a.m. Friday on Gillander Avenue. Damage to the 2000 Plymouth driven by Taylor and owned by Nancy W. Taylor of Auburn was estimated at $3,500; to Dacus’ 1997 Toyota pickup truck, $3,000.
• Vehicles driven by Glenn Dewitt, 41, of Auburn, and Tammy C. Thompson, 28, of Turner, collided, 12:25 p.m. Friday on Center Street. Damage to Dewitt’s 1998 Ford pickup truck was estimated at $1,200; to the 2000 Oldsmobile driven by Thompson and owned by Leo D. Thompson Jr., $2,500.