• Joseph Michael Kalesnick, 42, of 25 Bradley St., theft by unauthorized taking or transfer and violating condition of release, 6 p.m. Sunday at 430 Sabattus St.
• Pierre Jayshawn Calhoun, 18, of 25 Marston St., violating condition of release, 2:45 a.m. Monday at 141 Bartlett St.
• Michael Lagasse, 37, 75 Whitney St., on a warrant, 5 a.m. Monday at 117 Summer St.
• Tamara Kimball, 24, of 191 South Main St., on a warrant, 10:38 a.m. Monday on Washington Street.
• Eric Carson, 26, of Patuxent River, Md., arrested by Lisbon police on a charge of endangering the welfare of a child, 1:47 a.m. Monday on Hemlock Street.
• Vehicles driven by Lee Allan Scott, 50, of Lewiston and Mary E. Starke, 70, of Keeseville, N.Y., collided, 11:30 a.m. Saturday on College Street. Damage to Scott’s 1989 Chevrolet pickup truck was estimated at $2,500; to Starke’s 1997 Saturn, $2,500. It was towed.
• Cars driven by Henry J. Letourneau, 57, of Litchfield and Lucille P. Kerrigan, 88, of Lisbon, collided, 12:05 p.m. Saturday at 130 Pine St. Damage to Letourneau’s 2002 Hyundai was estimated at $1,000; to Kerrigan’s 1992 Buick, $1,000.
• Cars driven by Jessica Jean Bartlett, 23, of Auburn and Christopher M. Bonenfant, 28, of Sabattus, collided, 1:25 P.M. Saturday on Lisbon Street. Damage to the 2005 Chevrolet driven by Bartlett and owned by Bradley C. Bartlett III was estimated at $1,200; to the 1996 Chevrolet driven by Bonenfant and owned by Amber L. Bonenfant, $800.
• Cars driven by Sandra J. Wilson, 60, of Mechanic Falls and Julie Smith, 76, of Auburn, collided, 3:15 p.m. Thursday on Minot Avenue. Damage to Wilson’s 2003 Chevrolet was estimated at $5,000; to Smith’s 1986 Toyota, $3,000.
Both vehicles were towed.