• April Ann Proctor, 31, of 16 Pleasant St., assault, 12:43 a.m. Saturday at her home.
• Philip Krumpter, 42, transient, disorderly conduct, 12:01 a.m. Sunday at 255 Park St.
• Thomas Joseph Boehk, 40, of 92 Bennett Ave., Auburn, operating under the influence, 1:20 a.m. Saturday at 426 Lisbon St.
• James Davis Purcell, 39, of 2005 Cotton Hill Road, Morris, Ga., operating under the influence, operating with a suspended or revoked license and failure to register a vehicle, 1:37 a.m. Saturday at 301 Main St.
• Mary Ann Ortiz, 43, of 226 Blake St., disorderly conduct, 2:20 a.m. Saturday at 220 Blake St.
• Seamona R. Tripp, 22, of 226 Blake St., disorderly conduct, 2:18 a.m. Saturday at 220 Blake St.
• Chad Hanes Fogg, 25, of 17 Horton St., domestic assault, criminal mischief and obstructing the report of a crime, 12:04 p.m. Saturday at his home.
• Damon Nigel Howze, 31, of 6315 North West Elm Ave., Lawton, Okla., on a warrant charging failure to appear, 4:30 p.m. Saturday at 111 Blake St.
• Matthew R. White, 25, of 38 Huntington Ave., Norway, operating under the influence, 1:22 a.m. Sunday at 7 Marston St.
• Nicholas Scott Danforth, 23, of 163 Holland St., assault and unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, 2:08 a.m. Sunday at 81 East Ave.
• Tammy Jean Gagne, 35, of 18 King St., Waterville, disorderly conduct and violation of conditions of release, 2:34 a.m. Sunday at 81 East Ave.
• Roberto Devon Continat, 20, of 21 Lake St., operating after suspension and failure to give correct identification, 3:15 a.m. Sunday on the Longley Bridge.
• Randy James Hart, 21, of 127 Second St., assault, 3:47 a.m. Sunday at his home.
• Peter Bernaiche, 55, of 90 College St., Lewiston, on a probation hold, 11 p.m. Friday at the corner of Howe and Sabattus streets, by the Department of Probation and Parole.
• Daniel Reed, 31, of 29 Union St., Livermore Falls, on warrants, 12:34 a.m. Saturday at his home, by Livermore Falls police.
• Melissa Thomas, 20, of 5 Irene St., Lewiston, operating under the influence, 2:06 a.m. Saturday on Route 119 in Minot, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
• Bruce Poulin, 21, of 528 Sabattus St., Lewiston, on a warrant, 3:13 a.m. Saturday on Route 119 in Minot, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
• Angela Caruso, 23, of 7 Marc Drive, Lisbon, on warrants, 6:30 a.m. Saturday at her home, by Lisbon police.
• Charles Bourgette, 43, of 9 Lawrence St., Minot, violation of bail, 9:47 p.m. Saturday at his home, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
• Leif Castonguay, 23, of 831 Center Minot Hill Road, Minot, violation of bail, 12:35 a.m. Sunday on Jackson Hill Road in Minot, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
• Dennis Stark, 38, of 156 Gorman Road, Washington, violation of bail, 12:50 a.m. Sunday at 5 High St. in Lisbon, by Lisbon police.
• Kathleen Gallant, 46, of 621 Kansas Road, Bridgton, operating under the influence and disorderly conduct, 12:31 a.m. Sunday on Lewiston Street in Mechanic Falls, by Mechanic Falls police.
• Tracy Dunham, 19, of 149 Whitney St., Auburn, operating under the influence, 2:21 a.m. Sunday on Route 121 in Mechanic Falls, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
• Shawn Toothaker, 28, of 28 Face St., Lisbon Falls, criminal trespass and possession of a suspended license, 4:36 a.m. Sunday in Lisbon, by Sabattus police.
• A vehicle driven by Lawrence J. Lambert, 62, of Auburn, was hit from behind by a vehicle driven by Bruce E. Nimblett, 51, of New Gloucester, Sunday at 1:25 p.m. on Washington Street. Damages to Nimblett’s 2001 Dodge were estimated at $3,000; to Lambert’s 1996 Ford, $1,000.
• A vehicle driven by Benjamin J. Lawler, 25, of Auburn, drove off the road and into a tree Sunday at 1:20 a.m. on Old Danville Road. Damages to Lawler’s 1999 Toyota were estimated at $5,000.