• Anne St. Amand, 19, of 71 Grant St., Portland, on a warrant, 9:07 a.m. Saturday at Lewiston Junction Road.
• Michael P. Gagnon, 29, of 151 Whitney St., on charges of criminal attempt, criminal trespass, refusing to submit to arrest or detention and refusing to sign summons, 6:21 a.m. Saturday at his home.
• Michael R. Reid, 26, of 39 Sherry Lane, on a charge of disorderly conduct, 1:02 a.m. Saturday on Whitney St.
• Andrew Daniel Denis, 19, of 40 Blake St., Lewiston, on a charge of driving to endanger, 12:49 a.m. Saturday at 649 Turner St.
• Douglass Earl Bronk, 34, of 3 Bradford St., Lewiston, on a charge of operating after suspension, 10:10 p.m., Friday at the Veterans Memorial Bridge.
• Vehicles driven by Terry L. Howard, 36, of Oxford, and Sheldon A. Savage, 73, of Buckfield, collided at 6:50 p.m. Friday in the Wal-Mart parking lot. Police estimated damage to Howard’s 1984 Dodge at $1,000 and $3,000 to Savage’s 2005 Toyota.
• A vehicle driven by Geoffrey F. Taylor, 21, of Auburn, collided with a vehicle owned by Rebecca Dacus, 47, of Auburn, at 2:40 a.m. Friday at Gillander Avenue. Police estimated damage to Taylor’s 2000 Plymouth at $3,500 and $3,000 to Dacus’ 1997 Toyota.