• Michele Marie Cote, 41, of 1296 Sabattus St., on charges of domestic assault and obstructing the report of a crime, 4:40 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Frank Walton Jr., 46, of 204 East Ave., on charges of disorderly conduct and refusing to submit to arrest, 9:10 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Edward Vincent McNamara, 33, of 67 Webster St., Auburn, on a probation hold, 1:30 a.m. Wednesday at 226 Blake St.
• Elizabeth Ann Ferguson, 20, of 2 Granite St., on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 2:40 a.m. Wednesday at 203 Holland St.
• Richard Lebonte, 30, of 61 Seventh St., on a probation violation, 2:20 p.m. Wednesday on Turner Street, Auburn.
• Jason Wing, 35, of Florida, on warrants charging failure to appear in court on a charge of habitual driving with a suspended license, 9:51 p.m. Tuesday at 65 Fifth St.
• Christopher Badger, 23, of 5 Free St., Livermore Falls, arrested by Livermore Falls police on a charge of violating bail, 10:30 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Alvin Harris, 42, of 12 Green St., Augusta, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant charging negotiating a worthless instrument, 12:53 p.m. Wednesday at the Cumberland County Jail.
• Vehicles driven by Kathy M. Archibald, 57, of Lewiston, and Wanda W. McElmurry, 50, of Auburn, collided at 2:40 p.m. Friday at Lincoln and Cedar streets. Damage to Archibald’s 2000 Pontiac was estimated at $2,500; to McElmurry’s 2002 Chevrolet, $2,000.
• Vehicles driven by George Foster, 19, of Lewiston, and Derrick Kolbe, 28, of Sabattus, collided at 11:10 a.m. Tuesday at Sabattus Street and Old Greene Road. Damage to the 1998 Ford, driven by Foster and owned by Pamela Foster was estimated at $1,200; to the 2005 Ford, driven by Kolbe and owned by Pauline A. Kolbe, $1,000.