• Erica Kirsten Lypps, 26, of 42 Davis St., on a charge of assault, 10:12 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Kelsi Mae Heikkinen, 20, of 90 Whipple St., on charges of disorderly conduct and allowing a minor to consume alcohol, 3:26 a.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Chad Stephen Brewster, 21, of 90 Whipple St., on charges of violating conditions of release, allowing a minor to consume alcohol and sale and use of drug paraphernalia, 3:26 a.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Nathaniel Charles Bagley, 28, of 92 Pine St., on charges of theft, criminal mischief, violating conditions of release and on a probation hold, 3:22 a.m. Tuesday at 410 Main St.
• Daniel Bourgoin, 23, of 83 Bartlett St., on charges of burglary, violating bail and possession of scheduled drugs, 11:30 a.m. Tuesday at 320 Bates St.
• Jason Donovan, 24, of 42 Davis St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 8:54 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Paul Cote, no age listed, of 460 Mechanic Falls Road, Oxford, on a charge of harassment, 9:09 p.m. Tuesday at 1295 Sabattus St.
• Patrick McCallister, 27, of 8 Mark Drive, Lisbon Falls, on a charge of theft, 9:19 p.m. Tuesday on Park Street.
• Joshua Clifford, 28, of 106 Bailey Hill Road, Poland, on charges of violating bail and disorderly conduct, 12:40 a.m. Tuesday at 301 Main St.
• Reuben Hardy, 31, of 240 Lincoln St., Lewiston, on a probation hold, 3:49 p.m. Tuesday at 1 Great Falls Plaza.
• Stephen Kons, 41, of 176 Blake St., Lewiston, on a probation hold, 8:55 p.m. Monday at that address.
• David Norris, 54, of 584 Wilson Pond Road, North Monmouth, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 7:49 p.m. Tuesday on Ridge Road, Leeds.
• Vehicles driven by Rita M. Mynahan, 81, and Daniel B. Scott, 22, both of Lewiston, collided at 2:15 p.m. Sunday at Fair and Montello streets. Damage to Mynahan’s 1997 Buick was estimated at $2,000; to Scott’s 1991 Dodge, $1,500.
• Vehicles driven by Donald J. Sands, 75, of Lewiston, and Steven Erland Curtis, 20, of Lisbon Falls, collided at 4:40 p.m. Thursday at College and Elm streets. Damage to Sands’ 1998 GMC was estimated at $2,000; to Curtis’ 2003 Volkswagen, $1,500.