• Robert J. Brimage Jr., 28, of 36 College St., on a warrant, 10:16 p.m. Saturday at 174 Bartlett St.
• Jesse Alan Shepherd, 31, of 8 Beale St., Lisbon Falls, violation of conditions of release and indecent conduct, 11:07 p.m. Saturday at 43 Walnut St.
• Zein Hussien Bonaya, 25, of 20 Northern Ave., disorderly conduct and sale and use of drug paraphernalia, 4:26 a.m. Sunday at his home.
• Eric Hart, 26, of 32 James St., violation of conditions of release, 1:21 a.m. Sunday on Mechanics Row.
• Todd Lyons, 23, of 112 College St., Lewiston, on a probation hold, 8 p.m. Saturday at his home, by the Department of Probation and Parole.
• Adam Bard, 32, of 12 Harmon Drive, Bowdoin, operating under the influence and eluding an officer, 1:15 a.m. Sunday on Route 125 in Lisbon, by Lisbon police.
• Nathan Dinsmore, 23, of 2 Paris Hill, South Paris, violation of conditions of release, 2:04 p.m. Sunday on Lewiston Street in Mechanic Falls, by Mechanic Falls police.
• Andrew Akeley, 21, of 10 Second St., Auburn, operating after suspension, 5:49 p.m. Sunday on Route 36 in Durham, by Maine State Police.
• A vehicle driven by Tracy Michelle Dunham, 19, of Auburn, collided with a vehicle driven by Donat P. Beaudoin, 62, of Lewiston, Friday at 7:15 p.m. on Center Street. Damages to Beaudoin’s 2004 Chevrolet were estimated at $1,500; to a 1994 Mazda, driven by Dunham and owned by Susan F. Harris of Auburn, $1,500.
• A vehicle driven by John Breton, 35, of Lewiston, collided with a vehicle driven by Eugene Raymond Brenner, 45, of Auburn, Friday at 12:30 p.m. on Main Street. Damages to a 1997 Ford, driven by Brenner and owned by Raymond C. Miller of Lewiston, were estimated at $1,500; to Breton’s 1995 Toyota, $1,500.
• A vehicle driven by Blanche Biker, 86, of Auburn, collided with a vehicle driven by Thomas Pelletier, 42, of Mexico, Friday at 1:45 p.m. on Center Street. Damages to Biker’s 2001 Honda were estimated at $6,000; to Pelletier’s 1998 Dodge, $3,000.