• Julita M. Valentine, 23, of 158 Bartlett St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 10:01 p.m. Wednesday at 162 Bartlett St.
• Peter Charles Bean, 24, of 50 Fairmount St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 1:06 a.m. Thursday at that address.
• Francisco Mata, 47, of 320 Bates St., on a charge of assault, 1:33 a.m. Thursday at 322 Bates St.
• Ricky Young Jr., 28, of 141 Winter St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 1 a.m. Thursday at 32 High St.
• Jonathan Marcotte, 24, of Patterson, La., on a charge of violating bail, 1:25 a.m. Thursday on Court Street.
• Brooke Bernier, 27, of 64 Elm St., on a warrant, 2:16 a.m. Thursday at that address.
• Jason Smith, 25, of 183 Broad St., on a charge of assault, 5:34 p.m. Thursday at the police station.
• Brian Plourde, 33, of 216 Webster Corner Road, Sabattus, arrested by Sabattus police on a charge of violating bail, 9:56 p.m. Wednesday on Middle Road.
• James Miller, 26, of the Chalet Motel, Lewiston, on a probation hold, 12:33 a.m. Thursday at that address.
• Douglas Hammond, 26, of 563 Fletcher Road, Auburn, arrested by Mechanic Falls police on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 4:27 a.m. Thursday in Mechanic Falls.
• Bryan Bouthot, 20, of 20 Fairfield Hill Road, Kennebunk, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant, 1:01 p.m. Thursday at the county building.
• Christopher Badger, 23, of 5 Free St., Livermore Falls, arrested by Livermore Falls police on a charge of domestic assault, 6:47 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Vehicles driven by Christopher J. Nunn, 19, and Christine Smith, 41, both of Auburn, collided at 2:15 p.m. Monday on the Longley Bridge. Damage to the 1997 Accura, driven by Nunn and owned by Timothy Nunn, was estimated at $800; to Smith’s 2002 Chrysler, $2,000.
• Vehicles driven by Sidi Mohamed, 29, and Cassie Cyr, 23, both of Lewiston, collided at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Ash and Horton streets. Damage to Mohamed’s 1995 Ford was estimated at $2,500; to Cyr’s 2000 Isuzu, $3,000.