• Cynthia Ruth Bragdon, 48, of 127 Oak St., on a charge of assault, 7:10 p.m. Sunday at that address.
• Jaime Rodriguez, 22, of 200 Pine St., on a charge of assault, 11:40 p.m. Sunday at 145 Park St.
• Mary A. Brewer, 27, of 190 Pine St., on charges of domestic assault, criminal mischief, obstructing the report of a crime, disorderly conduct, two counts of assault and on a warrant, 11 p.m. Sunday at 68 Wood St.
• Jamie Brian Mondragon, 26, of 8 Prescott St., on a warrant charging failure to pay fines, 12:58 a.m. Monday at 33 Sabattus St.
• Jetaime Maqria Mungin, 20, of 170 Horton St., on a charge of criminal mischief, 1:53 a.m. Monday at 62 Shawmut St.
• Charles Kevin Parrish, 42, of 253 Lincoln St., on charges of assault, criminal mischief and violating bail conditions, 2:03 a.m. Monday at that address.
• John Moody, 47, of Lakeland, Fla., arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on charges of assault and violating conditions of release, 10:53 p.m. Sunday on Robinson Road, Livermore.
• Frederick Kelsey, 32, of 88 Summer St., Lewiston, on a charge of violating probation, 12:30 p.m. Monday at the Office of Probation and Parole, 1 Great Falls Plaza, Auburn.
• Desirae Lilley, 38, of 10 College St., Lewiston, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant charging failure to pay a fine, 7:18 p.m. Monday at the county building.
• Jeffrey Sarmiento, 21, of 168 Summer St., Lewiston, arrested by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency on a charge of possessing a scheduled drug, 8:47 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Zachariah Corneau, 21, of 168 Summer St., Lewiston, arrested by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency on a charge of possessing a scheduled drug, 8:47 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Vehicles driven by Fernand G. Dubois, 60, of Lewiston, and Maegin Jolin, 19, of Rumford, collided at 1:50 p.m. Friday on Sabattus Street. Damage to Dubois’ 2000 Toyota was estimated at $900; to Jolin’s 1997 Dodge, $1,500.
• Vehicles driven by Raymond Parent, 54, of Lewiston, Nicholas J. Kyllonen, 16, of Auburn, and Brian S. Taylor, 18, of Turner, collided at 2:10 p.m. Friday at Strawberry Avenue and Main Street. Damage to Parent’s 2002 Pontiac was estimated at $900; to Kyllonen’s 1993 Toyota, $2,500 and to Taylor’s 1992 Saab, $4,500.