• Austin Daniel Bean, 22, of 37 Tall Pines Drive, violation of protection order, 9:11 a.m. Friday at 300 Main St.
• Brandon Francis Mayo, 20, of 243 Buckfield Road, Turner, operating after suspension, attaching false plates and failing to produce evidence of vehicle insurance, 10:20 p.m. Saturday at 553 Main St.
• Belinda Aldora Anderson, 51, of 89 Walnut St., assault, 2:30 a.m. Sunday at her home.
• Jessica R. Anderson, 22, of 91 Walnut St., disorderly conduct, 2:44 a.m. Sunday at her home.
• Paul Christopher Mills, 32, of 18 Kennebec Drive, Farmingdale, on a probation hold and obstructing government administration, 1:55 a.m. Sunday at 135 Bartlett St.
• Trevor Edward Stockdale, 18, of 88A Trapp Road, disorderly conduct, 2:28 a.m. Sunday at the corner of Vernon and Whitney Streets.
• Dennis Carver, 39, of 2075 North Palermo Road, Palermo, on multiple warrants, 9:06 p.m. Saturday on the Maine Turnpike, by Maine State Police.
• Tracy Gilbert, 43, of 394 North Buckfield Road, Buckfield, operating under the influence, 12:33 a.m. Sunday on Sabattus Street in Sabattus, by Sabattus police.
• Eric Edwards, 23, of 88 Goff St., Auburn, burglary and violation of conditions of release, 11:08 a.m. Sunday at his home, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
• Devin Hutchinson, 39, of 9 Round Pond Road, Turner, domestic assault and violation of conditions of release, 2:10 p.m. Sunday at his home, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
• A vehicle driven by Daniel E. Robbins, 54, of Auburn, backed into a vehicle driven by Stuart Price, 56, of East Poland, Saturday at 11:40 a.m. on Minot Avenue. Damages to Robbins’ 2005 Nissan were estimated at $1,500; to Price’s 1997 Ford, $2,000.
• A vehicle driven by Cecil Pinkham, 77, of Turner, was struck by an unknown vehicle Friday at 4:45 p.m. on Court Street. Damages to Pinkham’s 2002 Hyundai were estimated at $4,000.