• Zachary Marcel Goulet, 25, of 76 Walnut St., probation hold, 1:11 a.m. Saturday at 73 Walnut St.
• Lisa Ann Pendexter, 20, of 75 Summer St., assault, 1:30 p.m. Saturday at her home.
• Adria Daniele Callan, 28, of 21 Walnut St., on a warrant, 3:47 p.m. Sunday at 210 Bates St.
• Gary Austin, 31, of 26 Knox St., disorderly conduct and failure to provide correct identification, 3:30 p.m. Sunday at 18 Blake St.
• Joshua E. Martel, 29, of 99 Webster St., operating under the influence and operating with a suspended registration, 12:59 a.m. Saturday at 406 Sabattus St.
• Heidi Elizabeth Lamothe, 22, of 57 Cook St., disorderly conduct, 1:20 a.m. Saturday at 255 Park St.
• Lucinda D. Rioux, 33, of Livermore, on a warrant, 8:14 p.m. Saturday at 740 Sabattus St.
• Danny Grondin, 37, of 10 Damon St., violating protection order, 10 a.m. Sunday at 102 Pierce St.
• David Lee Westfall, 47, of 78 Pierce St., violating conditions of release and unlawful possession of a scheduled drug, 4:30 p.m. Sunday at St. Mary’s Hospital.
• Dustin S. Daigle, 26, of 7 Wildwood Drive, operating after suspension and violation of bail conditions, 7:40 p.m. Sunday at 790 Sabattus St.
• Jason Jean, 31, of 127 Oak St., domestic assault and violation of bail conditions, 5 p.m. at St. Mary’s Hospital.
• James Edward Person, 42, of 293 Court St., assault, 8:11 p.m. Saturday at his home.
• Chad Phillip Jacobs, 37, of 133 Spring St., Lewiston, operating after habitual offender revocation and probation hold, 5:37 a.m. Sunday on Plummer St.
• Jolene Norris, 31, of Peru, on a warrant, 11:05 p.m. Saturday on Main Street in Lewiston, by Maine State Police.
• Steven Daigle, 53, of 128 Pinewoods Road, Lewiston, operating under the influence, 3:25 a.m. Sunday on Route 202 in Greene, by Maine State Police.
• Franklin Tilton, 35, of Livermore Falls, disorderly conduct, 4:21 p.m. Sunday on Park Street in Livermore Falls, by Livermore Falls police.
• Mary Tilton, 31, of Livermore Falls, reckless conduct and disorderly conduct, 4:21 p.m. Sunday on Route 133 in Livermore Falls, by Livermore Falls police.
• A vehicle left unattended by owner Jennifer S. Piela-Judd, 24, of Hartford, rolled into a guardrail Saturday at 9:10 p.m. on Martindale Road. Damage to Piela-Judd’s 2000 Toyota was estimated at $3,500.
• A vehicle driven by Margaret K. Bell, 32, of Auburn, went off the road and struck a utility pole Friday at 11:45 p.m. on Penley Corner Road. Damage to the 2004 Ford driven by Bell and owned by Jeffrey J. Bell of Auburn was estimated at $8,500.
• A vehicle driven by Patricia Knapp, 56, of New Vineyard, collided with a vehicle driven by Gary Maurer, 60, of Leeds, Thursday at 10:40 a.m. on Center Street. Damage to Knapp’s 2002 Dodge was estimated at $2,000; to Maurer’s 2004 Toyota, $3,500.
• A vehicle driven by Jala L. Caron, 19, of Auburn, collided with a vehicle driven by Donna M. Hebert, 46, of Lewiston, Sunday at 2:25 p.m. on Center Street. Damage to the 1992 Chevrolet driven by Caron and owned by John Caron of Auburn was estimated at $1,500; to Hebert’s 1999 Toyota, $3,000.