• Daniel Joseph Poulin, 38, of 320 Pleasant St., warrant, 8:30 a.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Christy L. Cote, 30, of 2 Rideout Ave., attaching false plates, failing to produce evidence of vehicle insurance and failing to carry vehicle registration, 2:18 p.m. Wednesday at 803 Sabattus St.
• Christopher Douglass, 20, of 10 Montello St., criminal mischief, 3:25p.m. Wednesday at 16 Montello St.
• Jeffrey Walter Morin, 25, of 117 Pierce St., warrant, 8:32 a.m. Wednesday at 117 Pierce St.
• Jason Dean Miller, 26, of 49 Elm St., warrant, failure to appear in court on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 10:29 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Andrew Nicholas Akeley, 21, of 10 Second St., warrant, failure to pay fines on a charge of cultivating marijuana, 11:03 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Ryan Scott Hodgkin, 29, of 1037 Roosevelt Trail, Windham, operating after suspension, 7:42 a.m. Thursday at Vietnam Veterans Memorial Bridge.
• Christina Baldwin-Lagasse, 33, of 50 West Bates St., Lewiston, warrants, theft and misuse of identification, 12:37 a.m. Thursday at 40 Pleasant St., Auburn, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
• Dominique Gagnon, 36, of 41 Western Road, Turner, probation hold, 11:24 a.m. Thursday at that address, Office of Probation and Parole.
• Craig Pollis, 50, of 321 Main St., Readfield, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of theft, 1:10 p.m. Thursday at the IGA on Route 202 in Greene.
• Mary Lou Black, 46, of 19 Beggin Terrace, Sabattus, arrested by Sabattus police on warrants, 6 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Cars driven by Melissa Pelletier, 31, of Lewiston and Diana L. Sanchas, 46, of Peru collided, 2:20 p.m. Tuesday on Ash Street. Damage to Pelletier’s 2002 Chevrolet was estimated at $3,500; to Sanchas’ 1995 Chrysler, $2,500. It was towed.
• Vehicles driven by Roger A. Roy, 47, of Lewiston and William J. Fennell, 24, of Lisbon Falls collided, 10:15 a.m. Wednesday at 869 Sabattus St. Damage to the 2000 GMC pickup truck driven by Roy and owned by Elizabeth Roy was estimated at $4,500 and was towed; to Fennell’s 1994 Chevrolet pickup truck, none.