• Brian Allan Morin, 23, of 248 Park St., on a warrant, Saturday at 2:40 p.m. at 56 Knox St.
• Russell Vazquez, 31, of 1072 Sabattus St., disorderly conduct, refusal to submit to arrest, and two charges of assault, Sunday at 1:31 a.m. at 361 Sabattus St.
• Jennifer Kate Vazquez, 22, of 1072 Sabattus St., disorderly conduct and obstructing government administration, Sunday at 1:31 a.m. at 361 Sabattus St.
• Wendy Leeanne Aldridge, 49, of 380 Grove St., on a probation hold, Sunday at 3:59 a.m. at her home.
• Joseph John Bell, 33, of 191 Pine St., on a probation hold, Saturday at 6:32 p.m. at his home.
• Ali Mohammed Derie, 33, of 26 Knox St., on a warrant charging failure to appear, 11:52 p.m. on Saturday at his home.
• Vincent Lamar Steed, 25, of 23 Horton St., violation of conditions of release, 2 a.m. Sunday at 69 Sabattus St.
• Emily Wheaton, 21, of 23 Horton St., disorderly conduct, 1:55 a.m. Sunday at 69 Sabattus St.
• Mark Joseph Flaherty, 19, of 76 Old Post Road, East Walpole, Mass., operating under the influence and consuming liquor as a minor, 2:47 a.m. Sunday at 480 Main St.
• Paul F. Martin, 81, of 6 Perrier St., violation of conditions of release, 8:10 a.m. Sunday at his home.
• Scott Gary Kramarz, 34, transient, violation of conditions of release, 1:55 p.m. at 126 Blake St.
• Jeffrey C. Geiger, 25, of Lewiston, operating with a suspended license and sale and use of drug paraphernalia, 1:43 a.m. Sunday at 178 Court St.
• Paul Dehayes, 48, of 92 Pine Woods Road, Lisbon, operating under the influence, 12:39 a.m. Sunday on Franklin St., Lisbon, by Lisbon police.
• Vehicles driven by Tamara Sue Kimball, 23, of Auburn, and Debra A. Pulkinen, 47, of Monmouth, and a parked, unoccupied vehicle owned by Carolyn F. Heald, 23, of Auburn, were involved in a collision on Main Street at 5:10 p.m. Friday. Damage to Kimball’s 2005 Chevrolet was estimated at $8,000; to Pulkinen’s 1998 Jeep, $4,000; to Heald’s 1992 Chevrolet, $1,000.
• A vehicle driven by Laura M. Godbout, 35, of Turner, backed into a vehicle driven by Beth E. Baril, 44, of Sabattus, Sunday at 11:30 a.m. on Center Street. Damages to the 2001 Chevrolet driven by Godbout and owned by Steven Pray of Turner were estimated at $100; to Baril’s 2000 Oldsmobile, $3,000.
• Vehicles driven by Karen Hesketh, 24, of Auburn, and Evelyn M. Coutts, 56, of Lisbon, collided Saturday at 4:25 p.m. on Spring Street. Damages to the 1994 Ford driven by Hesketh and owned by Dana Bourque of Dover, N.H., were estimated at $3,000; to Coutts’ 2002 Hyundai, $8,000.
• A vehicles driven by James Phillip Gauthier, 36, of Lewiston, and by Beth A. Wood, 18, also of Lewiston, collided Friday at 6:50 p.m. on Court Street. Damages to the 2002 Dodge driven by Wood and owned by Sheryl Wood of Lewiston were estimated at $1,000; to Gauthier’s 1993 Nissan, $1,000.
• A vehicle driven by Melinda J. Morrison, 16, of New Gloucester, went out of control and struck a tree on Young’s Corner Road Friday at 10:50 p.m. Damage to Morrison’s 1995 Ford was estimated at $5,000.