• Patrice Lewis, 55, of West Bates Street, Auburn, on a warrant charging failure to pay fines or fees for possession of drugs, at 190 Riverside Drive, 5:56 p.m. Friday.
• Freeman Elijah-Adam Ross, 28, of 375 Crowley St., Sabattus, on a charge of violating bail conditions, at 339 Lisbon St., 10:40 p.m. Friday.
• Evan D. Dube, 21, of 160 Barrel Shop Rd., Greene, on a charge of operating under the influence, at 838 College St., 5:05 p.m. Friday.
• John Allen Huether, 25, of 84 Lakewood Dr., Casco, on a charge of drinking in public, at 45 Golder St., 8:55 p.m. Friday.
• Walter Allen Parker, 28, of 146 Pierce St., on a warrant charging failure to appear in court on a charge of criminal mischief, at 146 Pierce St., 5:10 p.m. Saturday.
• Joseph J. Lemieux, 28, of 343 Stetson Rd, Lewiston, on charges of operating under the influence, at 66 Main St., 2:15 a.m. Saturday.
• Norman. J. Verrill, Jr., 43, of North Monmouth, on a charge of theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, at 600 Center St., 10:54 a.m. Saturday.
• Jason Ward, 30, of 3 Free St., Livermore Falls, by the Maine State Police, on a warrant charging unpaid fines for operating after suspension, at Route 106, Leeds, 10 p.m. Friday.
• Vehicles driven by Tamara Sue Kimball, 23, of Auburn, and Debra A. Pulkinen, 47, of Monmouth, and a parked, unoccupied vehicle owned by Carolyn F. Heald, 23, of Auburn, were involved in a collision on Main Street at 5:10 p.m. Friday. Damage to Kimball’s 2005 Chevrolet was estimated at $8,000; to Pulkinen’s 1998 Jeep, $4,000; to Heald’s 1992 Chevrolet, $1,000.