• Kris Robert Chute, 26, of Bartlett St., warrant, 3:56 a.m. Sunday at 884 Lisbon St.
• David Lee Westfall, 47, of 78 Pierce St., disorderly conduct and false public report, 7:57 p.m. Saturday at his home.
• Joseph Oren, 23, of Oxford St., disorderly conduct, 12:43 a.m. Sunday at 339 Lisbon St.
• Norman Gene Child Jr., 25, of 127 Oak St., disorderly conduct, 2:28 a.m. Saturday at 73 Pine St.
• Benjamin Engelbert, 22, of 13 Middle St., Lisbon Falls, failure to provide correct identification, disorderly conduct, violation of conditions of release and refusing to submit to arrest, 5 a.m. Saturday at 28 Blake St.
• William Alvin Curry, 43, of 5 Central Ave., warrant and probation hold, 11:57 a.m. Saturday at his home.
• Curtis Lamothe Scott, 41, of 75 Strawberry Ave., violation of conditions of release, 12:07 p.m. Saturday on Tall Pines Drive.
• John Karl Beaulieu, 21, of College St., disorderly conduct, drinking in public and possession of marijuana, 6:05 p.m. Saturday at 86 Horton St.
• David Lee Westfall, 47, of 78 Pierce St., violation of bail conditions, 10:12 p.m. Saturday at his home.
• Freeman Elijah-Adam Ross, 28, of 375 Crowley St., Sabattus, disorderly conduct, 12:30 a.m. Sunday at 255 Park St.
• Jason Robert Cote, 24, of 14 Hutchinson St., disorderly conduct, 12:39 a.m. Sunday at 1065 Sabattus St.
• Mustafa Aden Bulle, 24, of 79 Winter St., on a warrant, 2:43 a.m. Sunday at 138 Center St.
• Howard Washburn, 31, of 238 Hebron Road, Paris, violation of conditions of release, 6:34 p.m. Saturday on Mt. Auburn Avenue in Auburn, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
• Cyndy Parise, 31, of 113 College St., Lewiston, violation of conditions of release, 9:34 p.m. Saturday on Sawyer Road in Greene, Maine State Police.
• Lynda Gauthier, 37, of 32 Bernard Cove Road, Greene, operating after suspension, 9:42 p.m. Saturday on Lewiston Road in Mechanic Falls, Mechanic Falls police.
• Tina Nuzzo, 36, of Goff Street, Lewiston, operating under the influence, 2:18 a.m. Sunday in Lewiston, Maine State Police.
• Daniel Poland, 53, of 474 Quaker Ridge Road, Greene, violation of conditions of release, 2:29 a.m. Sunday in Livermore Falls, Livermore Falls police.
• Vehicles driven by Michelle L. Mockler, 38, of Sabattus, and Barbara E. Baxter, 60, of Bowdoinham, collided Wednesday at 2:50 p.m. on Lisbon Street. Damages to Mockler’s 1994 Ford were estimated at $5,000; to Baxter’s 1998 Toyota, $5,000.