• Alfonzo Dominic Brooks, 18, of 99 Strawberry Ave. on a charge of operating a vehicle without a license, 9:30 p.m. Wednesday at 500 Main St.
• Savannah Victoria Dostie, 21, of 480 Bowdoinham Road, Sabattus, on a warrant and a charge of operating while license suspended or revoked, 1:07 a.m. Thursday at 291 Webster St.
• Sidney Carroll Harford, 43, of 226 Blake St. on a charge of assault, 3:31 a.m. Thursday at that address.
• Robert Waldron, 56, of 65 Shawmut St., Lewiston, arrested by the Office of Probation and Parole on a probation hold, 9:30 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Vehicles driven by Lynden C. Millett, 46, of Auburn and Angel A. Booth, 34, of Lewiston collided at 5:35 p.m. Wednesday on Court Street. Damage to Millett’s 2005 GMC pickup truck was estimated at $3,000; to Booth’s 2000 Nissan SUV, $3,000. It was towed.
• Vehicles driven by Lorraine Heikkinen, 55, of Lewiston and Benji C. Berry, 19, of Auburn collided at 12:35 p.m. Tuesday on Turner Street. Damage to Heikkinen’s 2002 Chevrolet SUV was estimated at $2,700; to Berry’s 2000 Dodge SUV, $2,200.
• Vehicles driven by Armand W. Roy, 67, of Auburn and Margaret E. Grant, 59, of Auburn collided at 11:05 a.m. Wednesday at Paris Farmers Union. Damage to Roy’s 1996 Dodge van was estimated at $2,200; to Grants 2004 Chevrolet, $5,500. It was towed.
• Vehicles driven by Dana A. Murry, 29, of Raynham, Mass., and Thomas Jolicoeur, 29, of Auburn collided at 3:35 p.m. Tuesday on Washington Street. Damage to the 2000 Freightliner tractor-trailer truck driven by Murry and owned by Bridgewater Farm Supply Co. Inc. of Bridgewater, Mass., was estimated at $1,000; to Jolicoeur’s 2002 Jeep, $3,000.