• Patricia Ann Poulin, 43, of 55 James St. on a charge of forgery, 7:46 a.m. Thursday at 116 North Temple St.
• Matthew Mennealy, 25, of 47 Ashmont St. on charges of operating while license suspended or revoked, violating condition of release, two counts unlawful possession of scheduled drug and sale and use of drug paraphernalia, 5:55 p.m. Thursday at 339 Lisbon St.
• Nicholas Bourgoin, 25, of 51 Bridge St. on a charge of operating under the influence, 1:22 a.m. Friday at 301 Pond Road.
• Vincent Lamar Steed, 25, of 60 Howe St. on a charge of violating condition of release, operating after suspension and failure to provide correct name, address and date of birth, 1:51 a.m. Friday at 493 Pleasant St.
• David Randall, 37, of 317 Main St., on a probation hold, 1:25 a.m. Friday at the police station.
• Nicholas Tatu, 21, of Sand Hill Road, Lewiston, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on warrants charging failure to pay fines on charges of driving with a suspended license, leaving the scene of an accident, criminal mischief and two counts of procuring liquor for minors, 12:49 a.m. Friday at the Androscoggin County Jail.
• Donald Kolarik, 25, of 244 Lisbon Road, Lisbon, arrested by Lisbon police on a charge of disorderly conduct, 3:26 a.m. Friday at the Farwell Mill.
Erika Lopez, 27, of Lisbon Street, Lisbon, arrested by Lisbon police on a charge of disorderly conduct, 3:26 a.m. Friday at the Farwell Mill.
• Cars driven by Philip Libby, 26, of Auburn and Torie A. Robinson, 29, of Buckfield collided, 4:10 p.m. Tuesday at Lincoln Street. Damage to Libby’s 1995 Chevrolet was estimated at $500; to Robinson’s 2000 Dodge, $1,500.
• Cars driven by Karen Holbrook, 38, of Danville and Donald S. Nemeth, 69, of Chesterville collided, 11:50 a.m. Wednesday at 40 East Ave. Damage to Holbrook’s 1999 Jeep was estimated at $1,500; to Nemeth’s 1998 Volvo, $1,000.
• A car parked by Emily Morin, 18, of Auburn, was stuck by a Volkswagen, 8:05 p.m. Thursday on Gamage Avenue. Damage to the 2000 Chevrolet parked by Morin and owned by Anne M. Morin was estimated at $6,000. It was towed. The Volkswagen’s owner is unknown.