• Vanessa Leigh Anderson, 20, of 50 Quebec St., Portland, on a warrant, 2:36 a.m. Wednesday at 192 Main St.
• Allan James Blanchard, 25, of 23 Bartlett St. on a warrant, 10:33 p.m. Tuesday at 167 Sabattus St.
• Jesse James Nuzzo, 32, of 8 Spring St., Auburn, on a probation hold and a charge of violating condition of release, 5:15 p.m. Tuesday at 37 Park St.
• Gregory Scott Langley, 26, of 86 Baird Ave., Lewiston, on a charge of operating under the influence, 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at 979 Sabattus St.
• Austin Daniel Bean, 22, of 37 Tall Pines on a charge of endangering the welfare of a child, 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Jason Anthony Jordan, 33, of 15 Witherell Road, Wales, on a charge of violation of protective order, 8:18 p.m. Tuesday at 37 King Ave.
• Martin Joseph O’Brien, 26, of 17 White St. on a warrant charging failure to pay fine on a charge of operating after suspension, 10:11 p.m. Tuesday at 141 Birch St.
• Rita Y. Dillingham, 55, of 129 Oak St. on a charge of disorderly conduct, 1:28 a.m. Wednesday at 18 Blake St.
• Scott Kramarz, 33, listed as a transient, on a charge of criminal trespass, 9:53 p.m. Tuesday at 157 Pine St.
• Victor Decator, 61, of 393 Lisbon St., on charges of criminal trespass, indecent exposure and violating a harassment order, 1:35 p.m. Wednesday at 391 Lisbon St.
• Brian Kirouac, 26, of 126 Spring St., on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 4:40 p.m. Wednesday on Main Street.
• Zachary Woodbury, 26, of 31 High St., Brunswick, on a probation hold, 2:18 p.m. Tuesday at 24 Dunn St.
• Jeffrey Dolloff, 50, of 721 Lisbon Road, Lisbon Falls, on a probation hold, 8:50 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Roberta Fronczek, 57, of 707 Greenwood Road, Norway, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of violating bail, 9 p.m. Tuesday on Route 106, Leeds.
• Kyle Stone, 19, of 182 Main St., Poland, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on charges of burglary and theft by unauthorized taking, 9:21 a.m. Wednesday at the county building.
• Carl Bailey, 34, of 18 Gowel Lane, Litchfield, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a probation hold, 11 a.m. Wednesday at the Sagadahoc County Jail.
• A car driven by Abdi M. Maalim, 20, of Burlington, Vt., was hit by a minivan that fled the scene, 1:40 p.m. Sunday at Bartlett Street and East Avenue. Damage to the 2004 Ford driven by Maalim and owned by Hassan D. Hassan of Baltimore, Md., was estimated at $4,000.
• Cars driven by Ronald D. St. Pierre, 45, of Auburn and Tammy Plummer, 44, of Oxford collided, 5:05 p.m. Tuesday on Center Street. Damage to St. Pierre’s 1996 Chevrolet was estimated at $1,200; to the 1998 Honda driven by Plummer and owned by Timothy W. Plummer, $1,200.
• Cars driven by Sarah Z. Williams, 40, of Farmington and Jeanne P. Ouellette, 61, of Lewiston collided, 4:55 p.m. Tuesday on Western Avenue. Damage to Williams’ 1997 Nissan was estimated at $2,000; to Ouellette’s 2001 Chevrolet, $2500. It was towed.