• Marcel R. Roy, 49, of 36 Marcel Drive, Leeds, on a probation hold and charges of driving to endanger, operating with suspended license and failing to produce evidence of vehicle insurance, 8:31 p.m. Monday at 47 Spruce St.
• Tiffany Lynn Norwood, 26, of 2 Granite St. on a charge of violating protective order, 1:08 a.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Jennifer Dunning, 30, of 193 Main St. on a warrant, 2 a.m. Tuesday on Newbury Street.
• Ezra Ilnicki, 26, of 429 Main St., on a warrant, 7:45 p.m. Tuesday on Minot Avenue.
Androscoggin County Sheriff’s
• Raymond St. Hilaire, 67, of 323 Pleasant St., arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of violating bail, 2:44 p.m. Tuesday, no location listed.
• Cars driven by Florence M. Morrell, 49, of Mechanic Falls and Jennie W. Cowie, 30, of Lewiston collided, 4:55 p.m. Friday at Russell Street and Central Avenue. Damage to the 1992 Mercury driven by Morrell and owned by Bruce M. Morrell of Lewiston was estimated at $2,000; to Cowie’s 1997 Hyundai, $2,000. It was towed.
• Vehicles driven by Scott A. Bubier, 49, of Sabattus and Paul St. Jean, 62, of Lisbon collided, 4:50 p.m. Friday at 94 Russell St. Damage to Bubier’s 1994 Ford van was estimated at $4,500 and it was towed; to the 2002 Sterling truck driven by St. Jean and owned by Gendron and Gendron of Lewiston, nothing.
• Vehicles driven by Angela M. Gagne, 35, of Lewiston, Ramona C. Williams, 68, of Lewiston and James P. Davis, 44, of Lisbon collided, 5:30 p.m. Friday on Sabattus Street. Damage to the 2003 Ford pickup truck driven by Gagne and owned by David B. Gagne was estimated at $1,000; to Williams’ 2003 Ford, $500; to Davis’ 1998 Toyota, $2,000.
• Vehicles driven by Sarah D. Faucher, 23, of Lewiston, Danielle R. Goulet, 18, of Lewiston and Dylan B. Roberts, 16, of Lewiston collided, 2:35 p.m. Saturday on East Avenue. Damage to Faucher’s 2001 Jeep SUV was estimated at $400; to the 2003 Mitsubishi driven by Goulet and owned Marc L. Goulet, $4,000 and it was towed; to the 1994 Ford driven by Roberts and owned by Pamela J. Remieres-Morin, $600.
• Vehicles driven by Ricky Claret, 42, of Greene and John D. Reeder, 62, of Lewiston collided, 11:10 a.m. Sunday at 391 College St. Damage to the 2000 Mitsubishi truck driven by Claret and owned by VIP of Lewiston was estimated at $3,000; to Reeder’s 2002 Chevrolet SUV, $4,000.
• A car driven by Karrianne N. Thomas, 16, of Lewiston hit a sign, a building and two parked cars, 1:45 a.m. Monday at Prehung Door Inc., 353 Riverside Drive. Damage to the 1994 Acura driven by Thomas and owned by Trisha K. Bailey of Poland was estimated at $5,000 and it was towed; to the 1997 Volkswagen owned by James A. Murphy, address not listed, $10,000; to the 1993 Plymouth van owned by Eugene Herbert Jacques of Bowdoin, $4,000.
• A car driven by Kathy L. Leonard, 53, of Auburn slid on ice and hit a mailbox and small trees, 10:10 p.m. Monday on Old Danville Road. Damage to Leonard’s 2000 Mitsubishi was estimated at $3,500. It was towed.