• Danielle St. Amand, 20, of 1254 Minot Ave., Auburn, on a charge of operating while license suspended or revoked, 8:35 a.m. Wednesday at 17 Walnut St.
• Caleb Duchesneau, 23, of 98 Pine St., on warrants, 9:05 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Robert E. Lee Edwards, 48, of 129 Oak St. on a warrant, 8:12 p.m. Wednesday at 19 Hampshire St.
• Amelia Thibault, 19, of 24 Oak St., Lisbon Falls, arrested by Lisbon police on a charge of violating conditions of release, 10:07 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• A car driven by Derek A. Racine, 16, of Auburn slid on ice on a curve and struck a guy wire, 7:30 a.m. Wednesday at 76 Stevens Mill Road. Damage to the 2004 Mitsubishi driven by Racine and owned by Fernand Racine was estimated at $3,500.
• Vehicles driven by Pauline I. Smith, 72, of Auburn and Andrew C. Logan, 40, of Auburn collided, 2:30 p.m. Wednesday on Manley Road. Damage to Smith’s 2004 Ford was estimated at $15,000; to Logan’s 1998 Toyota pickup truck, $6,000.
• Vehicles driven by Victoria J. Kelley, 39, of Freeport and Edward F. Rice, 64, of Norway collided, 5 p.m. Wednesday on Hampshire Street. Damage to the 2005 Ford SUV driven by Kelley and owned by Daeson LLC of Portland, $1,000; to Rice’s 1991 Plymouth, $1,200.