* James Herbert Richardson, 31, of 197 Pride Road, warrant, 6:04 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Samantha Leonard, 33, of 126 Marks Point, Wales, driving while intoxicated, 1:34 a.m. Wednesday on Route 132, Wales, Maine State Police.
* Melissa Young, 27, of8, of 343 Pine St., Lewiston, warrant, 10 a.m. Wednesday on Bates Street, Lewiston, Androscoggin County Sheriff's Department.
* Cars driven by Nicholas D. Hoyt, 28, of Poland and Chester T. Harris, 77, of Turner collided, 11:39 a.m. Tuesday on Center Street. Damage to the 1995 Toyota driven by Hoyt and owned by Scott K. Paraskevakos of Bowdoin was listed as functional; to the 2000 Chrysler driven by Harris and owned by Nancy Harris of Turner, minor.
* Cars driven by Helen S. Hammond, 90, of Auburn and Alisha A. Turner, 30, of Lewiston collided, 2:45 p.m. Tuesday on Mount Auburn Avenue near Veterans Memorial Bridge. The 1995 Buick driven by Hammond and owned by Russell F. Hammond of Auburn and Turner's 2000 Chrysler were towed due to disabling damage.