* Punk Icee, 54, of 42 Walnut St. on charges of disorderly conduct and criminal mischief, 4:21 p.m. Wednesday at 11 Lisbon St.
* Nicholas Scott Pelletier, 32, of 194 Third St., Auburn, on a charge of violating condition of release, 2:04 a.m. Thursday at 99 Ash St.
* Susan Ann Murphy, 45, of 210 South River Road, Greene, on charges of unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, sale and use of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana, 10:50 p.m. Wednesday at Court and Pleasant streets.
* Steven Arthur Small, 58, of 120 Cook St. on charges of unlawful possession of scheduled drug and violating condition of release, 12:14 a.m. Thursday at that address.
* Justin Hanscombe, 18, of 57 Brentwood Drive, Gray, on a charge of possession of marijuana, 8:25 a.m. Thursday at Edward Little High School.
* Raymond St. Hilaire, 73, of 323 Pleasant St., Mechanic Falls, arrested by Mechanic Falls police on a charge of domestic assault, 4:20 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* A car driven by John H. Gould, 78, of Turner struck a fence and a garage, 10:06 a.m. Wednesday on Lisbon Street. Gould's 2000 Subaru was towed due to disabling damage.