• Gregory Adrian Pontoo, 25, of 80 Birch St. on charges of disorderly conduct and violation of bail conditions, 1:45 a.m. Friday at 129 Pierce St.
• Abdirahman Hussien Mohamed, 23, of 50 Fairmont St. on charges of disorderly conduct and violation of bail conditions, 1:30 a.m. Friday at 129 Pierce St.
• Mustafa Aden Bulle, 26, of 29 Turner St., Auburn on a warrant, 3:15 a.m. Friday at 50 Fairmont St.
Nicholas Burgoin, 28, of 122 Kenney Road, Leeds, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff's Department on a warrant, 10 p.m. Thursday on Sabattus Street, Lewiston.
• Cars driven by Jesse Brian Leeman, 16, of Lewiston, Eric M. Hall, 17, of Lewiston and Kelsey Cope-Norris, 16, of Lewiston collided, 7:40 a.m. Wednesday at 192 East Ave. Damage to the 2000 Oldsmobile driven by Leeman and owned by Richard B. Leeman of Lewiston was estimated at $500; to the 2001 Saab station wagon driven by Hall and owned by $1,500; to the 1996 Saturn driven by Cope-Norris and owned by Steven R. Taylor of Lewiston, $4,000. It was towed.
• A car driven by Carroll C. St. Armand, 58, of Lewiston struck a utility pole, 3:30 a.m. Wednesday on Montello Street. Damage to St. Armand's 2003 Saturn was estimated at $5,000. It was towed.