FARMINGTON — The following arrests were recently logged at Franklin County Detention Center:
• James P. Barbioni, 25, East Dixfield, warrant for unpaid fines/fees, June 29, released to Androscoggin County on June 30, Franklin County Sheriff's Department.
• Jeffrey B. Johnson, 42, Wilton, probation violation, June 29, no bail listed, transported to Somerset County Jail, Wilton Police Department.
• Daniel Konopha, 21, New Vineyard, criminal threatening with a weapon, June 30, $500 cash, court appearance July 24, Franklin County Sheriff's Department.
• Curtis E. Edghill, 44, Wolfville, Nova Scotia, furnishing illegal drug, June 30, $500 cash, court appearance July 23, Franklin County Sheriff's Department.
• William R. Dudley, 23, Athens, operating with suspended license-suspended registration, July 1, $2,500 unsecured, court appearance Aug. 20, Farmington Police Department.