• Benjamin Wilson Roberts, 31, of 54 High St., assault and domestic violence assault, 2:51 a.m. Sunday at 302 Turner St.
• Martin Joseph O'Brien, 29, of 18 White St., theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 12:25 a.m. Friday at 415 Sabattus St.
• Edgar Jovanny Hidalgo, 24, Everett, Mass., operating under the influence, 12:08 a.m. Sunday at 1069 Sabattus St.
• Amanda L. Daniels, 27, of 134 Yagger Road, Norway, operating under the influence (one prior) and operating without a license, 1:30 a.m. Sunday at 48 Sabattus St.
• David Engine Fleenor, 49, of 8 Hillside Lane, domestic violence assault, 11:14 p.m. Saturday at that address; violating condition of release, 4:45 a.m. Sunday at that address.
•Jasheen Ameer Moody, 28, of 307 Bates St. No. 4, violation of bail conditions, 11:30 a.m. Sunday at 78 Maple St. No. 31.
• Martin Saunders, 24, of Hooksett, N.H., operating under the influence, 5:10 p.m. Saturday on Interstate 95 in Sabattus, Maine State Police.
• Bruce Hodgkin, 33, of 10 Hazen St., Norway, operating under the influence, driving to endanger and criminal speed, 9:26 p.m. Saturday on Mt. Auburn Avenue in Auburn, Maine State Police.
• Dana Sherman, 42, of 6-A Union St., Lisbon Falls, probation hold, 2:15 a.m. Sunday at that address, Lisbon Police Department.
• Nicole Terry, 27, of 3 Riverwood Drive, Newry, violation of bail conditions, 2:44 a.m. Sunday on Plains Road in Turner, Androscoggin County Sheriff's Office.
• Cody Lemieux, 20, of 42 Watson Pond Road, Rome, disorderly conduct, 4:34 p.m. Sunday in Turner, Androscoggin County Sheriff's Office.
• A vehicle left the scene of an accident on Eastman Lane that was later reported at 7:35 a.m. Sunday. Scott C. Ayers, 17, of Gray, was cited for failing to notify by quickest means. Damage to the 2006 Toyota two-door driven by Ayers and owned by Virginia M. Ayers, also of Gray, estimated at $15,000.