* Tony Leonard, 42, of 88 Bartlett St., on charges of domestic assault and violating bail, 10:45 p.m. Thursday at 26 Walnut St.
* Ralph Valbrun, 27, of Malden, Mass., on a charge of being a fugitive from justice, 5:08 p.m. Friday at Park and Pine streets.
* Vehicles driven by Linda Seamans, 46, of Lisbon, and Amanda Guptill, 27, of Lewiston, collided at 5:20 p.m. Thursday at Cedar and Oxford streets. Seamans' 2010 Subaru and Guptill's 1993 Toyota, were towed.
* A car driven by Jeannie Phillips, 54, of Lewiston, struck the back of a truck driven by Maurice Ouellette, 47, of Poland, while Ouellette was slowing in traffic at 12:24 p.m. Tuesday at Main and Russell streets.
* A car driven by George Stanley of Berlin, N.H. struck a utility pole as Stanley was turning into a parking lot at 4:40 p.m. Monday on South Avenue. His 1999 Saab was towed.